How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
its worse for me, Im 43 and never married!

derek said,...I'm thinking that at 35, maybe I just don't care to be married anymore. This is sad because at 25, I dreamed of being married and having a family. It's too late now. I feel like throwing the white flag.

well, i dont even have a flag to wave at all, its gone, lost in the wind...in the middle of the pacific ocean...

I'm thinking that at 35, maybe I just don't care to be married anymore. This is sad because at 25, I dreamed of being married and having a family. It's too late now. I feel like throwing the white flagman zoo.

Derek, I'm 37 and voluntarily not in a rush or inteterested in having a family for all kinds of reasons I won't dwell on here. Matter of fact, I'm fine being a spoiling aunt to my nephews and neices. Just consider your priorities, not others expectations. Just because you're not on someone else's road doesn't mean you're on the wrong one. :)

Derek, I'm 37 and voluntarily not in a rush or inteterested in having a family for all kinds of reasons I won't dwell on here. Matter of fact, I'm fine being a spoiling aunt to my nephews and neices. Just consider your priorities, not others expectations. Just because you're not on someone else's road doesn't mean you're on the wrong one. :)

that's right

feeling super excited and nervous! Starting the new job today :D :rockon:

I'm thinking that at 35, maybe I just don't care to be married anymore. This is sad because at 25, I dreamed of being married and having a family. It's too late now. I feel like throwing the white flag.

I know how you feel. I used to have the same dreams. Just because your life is different from that does not mean it is not a good one.

There is no time limit on what you can do in life. Dating and creating relationships does not stop at any age so you are far from done.

Just don't get too focused on one outcome because life has many possible outcomes and they are all different.

I'm thinking that at 35, maybe I just don't care to be married anymore. This is sad because at 25, I dreamed of being married and having a family. It's too late now. I feel like throwing the white flag.

My brother is getting married for the first time at 37 years old this summer. U just never know what surprises life can throw at us.

but drunk now...off to bed now.. damn that sav blanc is tooo easy to drink..

Feeling so sore...trying to rest as much as I can before returning to work tmw.

I hope you get lots of rest today. I know you had an ordeal yesterday. Feel better! :hug:

Thanks...just feeling like I did 1 million sit ups. That kind of sore, u know? The funny thing is that my neck hurts more and I don't know why. :hugs:

Thanks...just feeling like I did 1 million sit ups. That kind of sore, u know? The funny thing is that my neck hurts more and I don't know why. :hugs:

Every part of you can hurt after a surgery, even the non-surgical areas. (The neck soreness is probably from the carbon dioxide you probably got yesterday, I'm betting. I went through that, too! So that should ease over the next day or so.) My hubby had surgery last Monday (a week ago Monday) and he's still feeling sore all over. Take it easy tomorrow when you go back to work.

Every part of you can hurt after a surgery, even the non-surgical areas. (The neck soreness is probably from the carbon dioxide you probably got yesterday, I'm betting. I went through that, too! So that should ease over the next day or so.) My hubby had surgery last Monday (a week ago Monday) and he's still feeling sore all over. Take it easy tomorrow when you go back to work.

Oh really? Ok...thanks!

carbon dioxide? how? where?

It's used in certain surgeries where specific organs need to be "pushed out of the way" to make way for the area to be worked on. It's a harmless gas, but can be painful when emitting from the body.

Someone attacked me with carbon dioxide yesterday. J/K it was during surgery that I received it....now, I feel the pain of it in my stomach.

It's used in certain surgeries where specific organs need to be "pushed out of the way" to make way for the area to be worked on. It's a harmless gas, but can be painful when emitting from the body.

interesting.....

Sounds like what my dr used to to see if my tubes were blocked (1st test done in office - a follow-up w/dye was done in hospital).

Talking about "neck pain"....been having episodes of it for 2 months....moving from the right to the left side....even went to the ER with it last month....Nothing was found wrong....asked if I had fell or something...but No, that was not the case......And now thinking it's due to "tension"...so using a good muscle rub for it.....one with lots of "menthol"...

Could be a viral or virus...or thyroid problem, I'm guessing....so 2 pillows behind my back while I sit at the computer is helping a lot.

Talking about "neck pain"....been having episodes of it for 2 months....moving from the right to the left side....even went to the ER with it last month....Nothing was found wrong....asked if I had fell or something...but No, that was not the case......And now thinking it's due to "tension"...so using a good muscle rub for it.....one with lots of "menthol"...

Could be a viral or virus...or thyroid problem, I'm guessing....so 2 pillows behind my back while I sit at the computer is helping a lot.

Maybe grinding your teeth while you sleep? TMJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back