How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So stressed out, feeling somewhat alone/lonely.

Extremely sore and in need of some serious hot tub soaking, but don't have the tub.

Got hit by three different shopping carts while at the store. Two of the hits caused me to fall and one of those falls, my shopping cart tipped and dumped out as well. The store was a madhouse what with school starting tomorrow. Five Sheriff's officers were on patrol there just in the school supply section.

unbelievable! :roll:

I'm feeling good but there's so much going on. Got a lot of things done over the weekend - and turned in the application for para-educator's position for special needs. Now the waiting game begins.

JOLIE77!!! :]

umm.. how i feel today? exhausted from too many softball leagues and tournaments for last 3 weeks!

Enough work for today-read some of the comments then-slumber land "nightmares"!

I really feel like shit right now..puked 4 or 5 times tonite. Im dealin with major headache..grrrrrrrrrrr!

I feel....really relieved that the kids will be starting school...less mess made during the day, less food consumed because they're bored....but seriously bummed out about getting up at 6 am again. blah...

Just finished a transcript, didn't realize the time. I feel like I need to immerse myself in a hot tub...
th_Bath3.gif

A little sad but feeling a lot better. I found myself almost stuck with 2 choices today... 1. Stay on my paranormal team and risk getting attached by an evil spirit that is currently tormenting one of my team mates.. or 2. Quit the team and stop exposing myself to these dangerous spirits. Obviously I made the number 2 decision. I am happy with it though.

JOLIE77!!! :]

umm.. how i feel today? exhausted from too many softball leagues and tournaments for last 3 weeks!

NorCal!! :D How the heck have you been?

I feel....really relieved that the kids will be starting school...less mess made during the day, less food consumed because they're bored....but seriously bummed out about getting up at 6 am again. blah...

Haha, I totally can relate to that. Although, it makes it all better when the kids come home after school to tell how their day went and stuff like that.

I'm feeling a bit tired but that's not stopping me from doing stuff - been doing this daily 2 1/2 miles walk/run. I kinda overdid myself yesterday by doing 5 miles plus mowing the yard and boy, my legs were on fire, lol. At least it helps me sleep good!

What's weird is that ever since I quit smoking, I'm finding a lot of energy to burn off.

Kind of just here and not worrying about much. We just had a major thunderstorm and so I am now achy.

tired, and hayfevered, and more tired...WHILE i have to muster up to type in a proposal...impossible when im feeling like this...
too tired to even Feel frustrated!! that's how tired i am , on verge of 'i dont give a shit' sort of calmness while i know i just need rest first' then bam into it...
meditative mood but somewhat forced to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back