How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't I know it. I always mutter to myself, "Why didn't God make these animals a little bit smarter when he created them ??" I feel the same way about deer, etc. Sometimes it just can't be helped. (My rant was more about that the street I live on, it has become a major thru-way (shortcut) for the entire neighborhood surrounding us, and everybody on the street is mad. It went from some 50 cars a day to 2,500 a day. And the majority, because they don't live on this street, speed like crazy. I don't think it helps the squirrels any. The speed limit is 30, but they easily go 50. I even have drivers honking at me or flashing their lights at me just for trying to get out of my own driveway. Well, guess what? I'm moving in 10 days! No more of that !! :) )

EDIT: "They" means the drivers that go 50 mph, not the squirrels. :lol:

There is a middle school right near my condo and the speed limit is 20 mph during school hours. I can't count how many drivers had tailgated me when I am driving in the school zone at 20 mph. Most people speed right through the school zone , I guess they have money to burn b/c cops are always giving out speeding on that street. A boy was hit on that street and traffic were installed after that happen but people speed to made the green light.
The school zone is right before the traffic lights , that is way people get piss off at people driving the school speed limit.

dizzy. pft! CI surgeon's office called in 2 prescriptions to hopefully help. oy.

I feel excited. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun, yet busy day. Lots to do tomorrow. :P

that a rough thing to have,are they using the botox injections yet...I go to a self help meetings about epilepsy and the dystonia group in next room we all meet at break time they talked to me about condition many of them in awful pain...you not a complainer what make you say that and it good to have little vent and this thread for that

Ahhhh thank you caz, made me smile.

Annoyed that someone accuses me of not calling out every single person on this forum. Fact is, I chose not to read every thread. Hence, not going to call out a person who I haven't even been reading on. I don't sit here for 24 hours at a time waiting to pounce on somebody. Some people need to grow up, even if they're past growing age.

:giggle:
cat_pounce_long_live_the_king-5386.gif

kitten_pounces_dog.gif

My cats always want to pounce on somebody. It's in their genes!

I feel like I can do a bunch of things today, thanks to all this energy I have. That might be a good thing. Oddly enough, I also feel great, having slept well for the first time in a while. :P

Tired too. I've been up since 3 am. My usual insomnia. This morning was our final walk-through on the house. After we got home I crashed and slept for a few hours. Still waking up.

Tired too. I've been up since 3 am. My usual insomnia. This morning was our final walk-through on the house. After we got home I crashed and slept for a few hours. Still waking up.

Have you posted pictures of the new place? I'm super excited to see it. I know you have waited a long time for this move.

I'm super tired and would love to just lay here and watch the World Series. Another large group going out for dinner. Trying to be a part of the conversation is exhausting.

My sister-in-law removed a cyst on my husbands ear lobe. I've been wanting to do it for years, but she is a doctor so he let her do it. I did assist though.:)

Have you posted pictures of the new place? I'm super excited to see it. I know you have waited a long time for this move.

I will post some final pics soon. I didn't think to take any today. All the pics I posted before were in various stages of construction, but now it's all finished. Next time we go up there I'll take new pics and post. Yes, this was a long wait, we bought the land back in April. It's nearly 7 months later!

Tired. I'm waiting for my girls grade 8 dance ends at 9pm. but I ll be there 15 mins earlier so I won't be in a line up waiting driving around to pick her up . :D

I will post some final pics soon. I didn't think to take any today. All the pics I posted before were in various stages of construction, but now it's all finished. Next time we go up there I'll take new pics and post. Yes, this was a long wait, we bought the land back in April. It's nearly 7 months later!

We were back at the new house today. Here is the front. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1414353716.164494.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back