How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's steep. :eek3: You *can* renew online *once* for another 3 days, so getting a total of 6 days free. Books are only 50¢ per day, I think. Books can be renewed 3 times online. I love that online renewal stuff! :D But you have to get them back on time. $3/movie/day adds up...guess they want those movies back pronto! :jaw:

Must "bestir" myself, though, as I have movies due at the library and late charges are $3 a day, but free to check out, so I *am* getting motivated, LOL! :lol:

$3 a day? Wow. At my local library, I think it's $1 a day for late fees for movies, but it's also $1 a day to check out.

"Bestir" - I like that! That's going to be my word of the day today :D

Yeah, it's steep. :eek3: You *can* renew online *once* for another 3 days, so getting a total of 6 days free. Books are only 50¢ per day, I think. Books can be renewed 3 times online. I love that online renewal stuff! :D But you have to get them back on time. $3/movie/day adds up...guess they want those movies back pronto! :jaw:

At my local library, the late fees are: the adult materials are $0.10 a day, the kids' stuff is $0.05 a day, paperbacks and periodicals are $0.05 a day, and $1.00 a day for the movies.

And at the libraries in my area, you can renew books 1 time, but I've gotten the rules stretched a few times and have gotten 2 or 3 renews, because I needed the books for school. All materials are due within 2 weeks to 1 month, depending on what kind of material they are.

Feeling tired after, a nice week off from spring break and back to work today.

THis is soooo much fun! I did not know many people who are deaf/Hoh who were in full size Jeep Cherokee/Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneers. That is 1974-1983 Cherokee, 1963-1983 Wagoneers, 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer. It seems like I've found few who likes full size Jeeps here. I think that is soo cool!!

Wirelessly posted

It's raining! YAY! We need it as our winter wasn't wet enough. :) Nice to be inside with my coffee... :P

Sore throat....we've been blanketed with smoke for 2 days due to some fires in Georgia blowing this way....and I gotta go out again today....news stated it's best to stay indoors to avoid inhaling the smoke. Otherwise, it's a beautful, sunny day.

Shit... Now i have allergy... sigh... I heard alot alot of ppl sneezed during my classes.

I blame Spring flowers for growing to make us allergy. :roll:

Feeling okay. Not a good day for the fibro, but I am managing. Still very happy about our construction. A little slow for my taste, but it will pick up soon.

Wirelessly posted

Achy & sore after doing errands & grocery shopping, but feel good from the accomplishments. Put stuff away & treated myself to some mac n cheese. YUM! :P Now I will relax & then practice my lip reading & signing video lessons. :)

Better than yesterday. Yesterday, I thought my daughter was telling me Joey has 6 to 8 months to live.

She explained it more today, and she was telling me I will know after that time if they got all the cancer. He could live a long time.

Felt kinda' bad for 2 days...to find that sinus infections, sore throats and the Flu are going around.....my throat was so sore, along with my arm...and I do wash and wash my hands after every outing.....the Smoke from the fires (due to ligntning strikes and dry weather) has been really bad here for several days...so I'm guessing I got the sort throat from being outside.....so stayed in today and just rested up....tomorrow I gotta catch up on everything that I didn't do today.

It's Monday, I wanted to delay the day for tomorrow:lol:

My glands were really swollen....so made a call to see the doctor. Drinking more water than usual. Otherwise, I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday. Am hoping that I don't have another bacterial infection that was very resistant to so many antibotics and it took them 10 days to find the cure like I had several months ago....

Wirelessly posted

Doing pretty good today. Looking forward to our DD (daughter) coming by to trim our hair and have dinner. :P Making spaghetti, garlic bread & Ceasar salad. Will watch last two episodes of Season 1 of Switched @ Birth on her laptop as she has streaming Netflix. Hope the captioning shows up! :)

Last edited:
Im feelin peaceful tuhday...b/c my upper body is sore(good sore)..I put in great workout last night...did 44 reps of 225lbs in 4 sets..15,12,9 & 8.. not bad for my weight and age..most I've ever done in my life...maybe Im goin thru mid-life crisis.. :dunno:

Feeling much better today, glands are looking better, not as swollen. Air quality here today was much better also.

Feeling pretty good today. Going to try walking my Mika dog a short distance and see how the arthritis & sore foot do. She deserves an outing. Will take my walking staff for extra support & balance. :)

Edited to add... Andddddddd, we made it! Beautiful day walking in the sunshine. Reminds me of the John Denver song, "Sunshine on my shoulder..." :P Happy dawg, happy human! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back