How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya got me. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: But I know you got more sense than that! Oh poor girl, but just..."uniquely gawgeous"! :thumb:

:laugh2: She's uniquely something.... :shock: Personally, I'd sleep with a dude before I slept with her though... Just throwing it out there... :ugh: She looks like she's had some work done... Injection wise... or something... :hmm: :ugh: Hey man, I'll be the first to say, I'm not the hottest chick in the world... but I'm not terrible! :jaw: Take Jess for example, she puts me to SHAME! :D

Does someone need a fan? lol

Oh come on Jess what happened to understanding people being "genetically unique" as you put it!? :laugh2: She's genetically unique... :laugh2: She was genetically hit in the face with a board. SCOTT did you friggin Google Romanian nurse or something!? I want you to know though us Romanian's typically have red or black hair, we do NOT look like that! For the most part... Every group has their group of the "genetically unique" :laugh2:

well then fine lets see one of your hawt and gawjus face then baby!!!:naughty:

I'm feeling confused. * Random insert off topic * I found this when searching Romanian nurses...
1209868_779706725377909_1997532824_n.jpg

Who exactly is discriminating against Romanians?! The only way people know what a Romanian is, is from the friggin Numa Numa song! Everyone else just scratches their heads wondering what a Romanian is, or where Romania is! Romanian discrimination... :hmm: Who'd have thought! Just goes to show you, someone always thinks they're being discriminated against no matter what! Most people just think I'm white until they hear me talk! *facepalm* Seriously though, this kind of makes me laugh... Romanian discrimination... :laugh2: Okay, I'm done. :P

I'm not a nurse I'm a P.A.!!!! SOOOOOO much more schooling, knowledge and education!!!!!! :(

translation of pronunciation: ai lov iù!

it's correct? :D

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but it's not Romanian... :shock: You got the word you correct... buuuuuuut, nothing else... :hmm: If you were trying to say I love you, it would be Te iubesc, however that's how you would say you love your significant other, not how you would say you love a friend or relative. ( Yes they're different ) :P

but come on? I did not know! :lol:

Oh I'm not giving you any flack believe me, Romanian is DAMN hard and I'm impressed by anyone that can even get a word correct! ( Even though they may know how to wright it but butcher pronouncing it! :laugh2: ) I was simply answering your question if you were correct, that's all. :P 1/3 isn't bad. :D

I note that the Romanian language is very difficult and that no kisses .... oops ... speak it ... :D

hum ... you a good kisser? :laugh2: (not for me, of course...)

And thats how romaians get discriminated. Been called nurse instead of a P.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back