How are you feeling today? Part II

What do like your turkey stuffed with , I like cornbread stuffing and I add onion and some apple. Yummy !
That sounds yummy. I like the regular stuffing with sausage. I am not going to cook this year. I am going to my friend's house for Thanksgiving. He has a huge family. It will be fun!

^Bring those Hawaiian rolls. They're so f-ing good!
I love Hawaiian rolls with alot of butter! I can't find them in my local store. I will bring wine. I don't know what kind yet. Do you like wine?

^Nah. I don't drink wine. I do like Martinelli's sparkling apple juice. Try it sometime. Yum. :afro:

I have non stop head pain it feel like I been kicked on the side of head from all the blows I had from accidents and my dad throwing objects at my head !
^Nah. I don't drink wine. I do like Martinelli's sparkling apple juice. Try it sometime. Yum. :afro:
I forgot about this drink I use to buy it , I will look for it when I go shopping again. :)

I got both Bud Light Cherry Rita AND Watermelon Rita - mixed a bit of both and tried it .... Delish!

I don't want to ruin thankful thread, so I'm posting here.

I'm frustrated with worsening the medical issues - muscle spasm in my right leg has been part of my new enemy, along with chronic nausea, IBS, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD.

I only felt annoying muscle spasm when I'm stand, walking and laying down, but no feel with sitting.

My doctor put me on Robaxin, but OMG, side effect is horrible and I have bad abdominal cramping.

I'm going ask them to switch to Flexeril, no painful side effect but excessive sleeping could affect quality of life if I have go to school or work in near future, so that why I'm frustrating.

I don't want to ruin thankful thread, so I'm posting here.

I'm frustrated with worsening the medical issues - muscle spasm in my right leg has been part of my new enemy, along with chronic nausea, IBS, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD.

I only felt annoying muscle spasm when I'm stand, walking and laying down, but no feel with sitting.

My doctor put me on Robaxin, but OMG, side effect is horrible and I have bad abdominal cramping.

I'm going ask them to switch to Flexeril, no painful side effect but excessive sleeping could affect quality of life if I have go to school or work in near future, so that why I'm frustrating.
I'm very sorry that you're going thru this. I know how hard it can be to get just the right meds and in the right dosages. Side effects can be very bad. Sometimes one med interacts badly with another.

Have you seen a neurologist for the leg spasm?

I'm very sorry that you're going thru this. I know how hard it can be to get just the right meds and in the right dosages. Side effects can be very bad. Sometimes one med interacts badly with another.

Have you seen a neurologist for the leg spasm?

I haven't, but I will definitely see a neurologist on Dec 20. It is same as my birthday.

Oh wow, I'm not ready for 30s.

Back