How are you feeling today? Part II

Foxrac I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I don't want to ruin thankful thread, so I'm posting here.

I'm frustrated with worsening the medical issues - muscle spasm in my right leg has been part of my new enemy, along with chronic nausea, IBS, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD.

I only felt annoying muscle spasm when I'm stand, walking and laying down, but no feel with sitting.

My doctor put me on Robaxin, but OMG, side effect is horrible and I have bad abdominal cramping.

I'm going ask them to switch to Flexeril, no painful side effect but excessive sleeping could affect quality of life if I have go to school or work in near future, so that why I'm frustrating.
I am surprised that you still have spasms. I hope you just have to take medication for short time. I hope you feel better soon!

6 months ago, I weighed 237 lbs and had a size 38 waist. I joined Planet Fitness and then Gold's Gym and now I weigh 188 lbs. and wear a 34 waist (with enough room). I have been on break for 2 weeks from my work out regiment, because my body hit a plateau. I plan to start back up after Thanksgiving.

In 6 more months, I plan to be in beast mode and Herculean.

Sad. My vacation is over and back to work in the morning .

Feeling blue because a close friend is not well today.

Finally over the flu. Now on to a sore throat. I can't win! :)

Thank you! I will still be wearing the walking boot into January, but not for too long, hopefully. I see the orthopedist on Wednesday. I hope she comes back with good news.

I hope so too! I know my niece has been able to take her boot off for short periods- that was around Thanksgiving... come to think of it I don't think she had it on when we were there for dinner- or I didn't look. The two of them have had their share of injuries... nephew hurt his wrist a couple of weeks ago but think he's ok. I said I just might get both of them a bubble wrap suit for Christmas!

Had my surgery this AM (2 & 1/2 hrs.)...everything went very well...Basal cell skin cancer...2 spots frozen but the 1 on my jaw line required surgery...A heck of a lot stitches too...it was as big as a 50 cent piece...but haven't seen any 50 cent pieces in a long time...(has anyone?)...Lab results were good...waiting on the numbness in my jaw to go down...LOL...and they let me watch everything...(mirror)...
the sun bathing and tanning booths we use when we are younger...sometimes come back to bite us in the azz when we get older...No doubt about it...Glad it is over for now and keeping an eye out on my skin and of course staying out of the Sun much as possible.

Thank you! I will still be wearing the walking boot into January, but not for too long, hopefully. I see the orthopedist on Wednesday. I hope she comes back with good news.
AC, what the heck happened?

Had my surgery this AM (2 & 1/2 hrs.)...everything went very well...Basal cell skin cancer...2 spots frozen but the 1 on my jaw line required surgery...A heck of a lot stitches too...it was as big as a 50 cent piece...but haven't seen any 50 cent pieces in a long time...(has anyone?)...Lab results were good...waiting on the numbness in my jaw to go down...LOL...and they let me watch everything...(mirror)...
the sun bathing and tanning booths we use when we are younger...sometimes come back to bite us in the azz when we get older...No doubt about it...Glad it is over for now and keeping an eye out on my skin and of course staying out of the Sun much as possible.
I had a small spot on my nose about 30 years ago (and I'm not a sun/tan worshipper). They did the freeze job on it. I wanted to watch but they had my face all covered because of where it was. I tried peeking out a little gap between the coverings.
I now go about every 2 years for skin cancer screenings due to my fair skin & past history.
Glad it all went well for you.

AC, what the heck happened?
I broke my leg. And after today's appointment when they ran follow up X-rays, I didn't just break my leg. I broke it in two places!! So I'm gonna be wearing my walking cast a good while longer. It's already been more than 6 weeks!

Back