How are you, all AD members?

ChelEler

Reaction score
Hello, how have you been? Your employers/employees treating you well?

I'm doing OK, my work is OK too. :cool:

im doing good. been working and just got home from work. bleh!

Fine...just wish that it's already June so no more school for me *sighs*

Thanks, I am doing pretty good ... but work is a huge sucks !!! too much work to do !! arrgghhhhh

Im doing good. Im off today cuz i did someone's shift. So for that she work today and i get a day off. And my boss still sucks cant wait till its april 1st so i can quit and work at landscaping. Ill flick him off when i leave :D

doing good too - hehe ahhh i just put the dishes away from the dishwasher - grrr i hate doing dishes and blah ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hello, how have you been? Your employers/employees treating you well?

I'm doing OK, my work is OK too. :cool:

Just fine but always tired, been work all the time and going college and bored listen to bad breath teacher. :)

im doing good, got home from work ... and forward to listen bush's speech tonight about WAR! go ahead war or PEACE ? not sure! :ugh:

im just doing dandy :) ive been cleaning all day... vacumning, dusting, etc...... agh thank god im sitting down bec i havent sat down since about 5 and half hours ago!!!!

I went outside, since it's soooonice outside today, took my kitten outside on the leash. clean out my car, i'm soo tired, i might have a nap after supper for few hours. :-P

Originally posted by kevbo
This is not AIM.

Ah, well, I sure did get a lot of replies, didn't I? ;) Feel free to answer whatever you feel. :mrgreen:

Happy Green Day, BTW!

blah ;)

just tired and done with work for the day and I'm just happy it's friday yahooo ;) :boink:

Back