Hospital for Birthday...blas

hohDougRN

Reaction score
Im sure many of you suffer from asthma, as do I.
yesterday, (sun morning) had very bad ashma attack and had to go to hospital. Now I stuck being the patient which sucks. Not really used to it. I was very very sick yesterday, but today a tiny bit better. I'll probably be in the hospital a few more days at least. and yes yesterday was my birthday. I have actually been in the hospital twice on my birthday, the other time I was 9 and for same reason.

Im sure many of you suffer from asthma, as do I.
yesterday, (sun morning) had very bad ashma attack and had to go to hospital. Now I stuck being the patient which sucks. Not really used to it. I was very very sick yesterday, but today a tiny bit better. I'll probably be in the hospital a few more days at least. and yes yesterday was my birthday. I have actually been in the hospital twice on my birthday, the other time I was 9 and for same reason.

That must have been horrible. I hope you feel better.:fingersx:

P.S

HAPPYBIRTHDAY!

Yikes.

Yikes... That's totally suck! I was having a bronchitis on my birthday. We couldn't celebrate either. I stayed in bed all day which was also SUCK! but... my sweet hubby made it up for me the next day and will be taking me a fine dining when I am 100% better from bronchitis/sinus infection.

So take it easy,friend!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I do know what is like to have asthmsa been there and done that. Ha yes I hated it. Not an easy life. Hope you are feeling lot better now.

Aww, you will remember it for the rest of your life, anyway happy belated birthday to you, you will be fine.

Happy Belated Birthday to you! I hope u will get well soon! I will pray for you! :)

Have a great day!

Aww I am sorry that you had to go hospital for darn asthma! that's totally SUCKS! So Happy belated birthday. That's no darn fun at all!!!

Happy Birthday. I am sorry that you are sick. I hope that you get better soon.

Happy Birthday to you....

Hopefully you get recovery real soon and heal on the way...

Don't think about your hospital bedding.. Important sake for your health... and have fun your birthday!

Happy belated Birthday to you!.. *ouch* I am sorry about that. you have Asthma. Me too!
I think, you were too much excite and cant wait to see about gift from your family and friends. heh!! I mean fun, okay!!!

Back