Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

It is in the sixties here today. I love autumn.

I like temp to be around 60-70... sometimes high 50's. I'm Autumn-born :cool2:

Are you arguing with me?? lol jk. October because it's my bday, Halloween, my nieces birthday, and the weather and the smells, pumkins, and FALL.

pumpkins smell bad.
pumpkin-300.jpg

I'm wondering where I will live next...wondering what's next in my life. I'm thinking about applying with other jobs and so on.

Are you arguing with me?? lol jk. October because it's my bday, Halloween, my nieces birthday, and the weather and the smells, pumkins, and FALL.

Yeah! My niece's birthday in 4 days before Halloween. I like October is the best!!!! Because the leaves is change the color to Red, Orange and Yellow on trees before fall on the ground. It's my favorite!!!! November is DULL! :laugh2::giggle: I am looking forward to eat a Pumpkin loaf with homemade, Concord Grapes, Carmel Apple, Apple Dumpling, and drink an apple cider. YUMMY!

Me three, I'm a Libra. :)

:h5: Libra ROCK! I am looking forward on Sept 20 become a Fall season. I can't WAIT!!!! I am exciting go to Johnny Appleseed Festival on Sept 20 and 21. Harvest is the best!

I like temp to be around 60-70... sometimes high 50's. I'm Autumn-born :cool2:

Same here. I love to wear a jacket, sweatshirt with hood and long sleeve shirt. I can't wait!!!! Summer season will be over on Sept 20

bleh..... it's 85 in here... and going higher.... yuck

Yeah. In 2 days ago it was 84 and heat index was 90. It's very HOT! The storm and raining hit here yesterday and 2 days ago night. I'm such happier! I am definitely in your state will be next to hit the storm soon. :)

want to watch tv- college football games, just rest, and CAPRICORN ROCKS!

Back