Home Internet marketing

BlueOceanView

Reaction score
Anyone of have had experience with the home internet marketing? I heard some people make alot of profit and worth. Is that true??

It depends on what the company is, what you are selling, and how hard you work.

Nothing is easy.

I am doing a part time home internet business and I have made some money. Not a lot because that requires a lot of hard work and I am not up for that. I am doing this for extra money to help pay off my bills. Yes, I have to put in some work into it.

Anything that claims to make anyone rich overnight is most likely a scam.

Yes, it all depends on the type of business online that you create. There are SO many different sites you can make to earn money.

You can make what is called "Infoprenure Website"; or a sales website; or a service website, etc.

It depends on what topic or theme you focus on; if you want to sell a product or products, if if you can do something for others such as website design, or massage therapist, or whatever type of service.

With Infopreneur site, you give a lot of unique information to your visitors, and in turn, if they purchase something, places like Amazon.com and eBay will give you some of the commission.

Also on these types of sites, you can set up Google Adsense, which is a CPC program. Depending on the topic of your site and how well-placed your keywords are (SEO), you can make some pretty nice money.

If your keywords aren't good ones, or your site isn't built properly, then you will make less money on Google Adsense and things like this.

All depends on your theme of your website!

(However, you don't need a website to earn money online, either, but having a website makes it MUCH easier. :) )

Find good affiliate programs and promoting the company's products and services. Some companies I know offer free websites, an extensive training, support and products so for beginner, you don't have to create your own website.

I am currently using Bidvertiser pay per clicking advertising(their rank in alexa is 2,678 which is very good), and no necessary to create your own keywords. Start at $0.01 CPC. I now know that my ad is up and running while I sleep or away from my desk.

For more information you can find at: BidVertiser - Pay per click advertising on sites of your choice.

Hope this helps!

:D

I think it depends what you sell and how do you market. But really someone make big profits on internet, it's true.

Back