hola folks! i am back!!!!!!!!!

DzRikku

Reaction score
hola i am back whew i havent use this for maybe almost 1 or 2 years i dunno i lost... :| but i am going to check this alldeaf more often as possible as i can get to :thumb:

I thought you were in jail

She used to post often several months ago, not 1 to 2 years! Tho, welcome back! :D

DzRikku said:
hola i am back whew i havent use this for maybe almost 1 or 2 years i dunno i lost... :| but i am going to check this alldeaf more often as possible as i can get to :thumb:

bbnt said:
I thought you were in jail

wtf? :jaw: serious? is that what u thought? lol for ur information i never been in jail before

sequoias said:
She used to post often several months ago, not 1 to 2 years! Tho, welcome back! :D

well excuise moi for lost the count lol thanks heh :doh:

DzRikku said:
wtf? :jaw: serious? is that what u thought? lol for ur information i never been in jail before
BNNT is always teasing us about that . . . so just laugh about it. :thumb:

Yeah, that's bbnt's famous saying "I thought you were in jail" many times in AD. LOL! Welcome back, DzRikku and enjoy your postings.

Peachy Lady said:
Yeah, that's bbnt's famous saying "I thought you were in jail" many times in AD. LOL! Welcome back, DzRikku and enjoy your postings.

ohh lol i didnt know that cuz i wasnt here that much before lol :laugh2:

CODAchild said:
:welcome: back DzRikku, hope you have fun posting again!!!

aww thanks heh umm can u guys help me post some pics in here like show who my bf is and blah???

Back