Hoh

BryceRDenham

Reaction score
Hello, I am HOH and I am learning ASL. MY hearing will be completely gone soon. I am hoping to meet other HOH and deaf members on here that would like to video chat so that I can get use to using ASL as my primary language. I am decent right now, but I need major improvement.

Hello welcome to AD. Im HoH but completely deaf in my right ear. I and decent at asl i cant hold a conversation now. I dont have any deaf family for friends except the ones on glide which is awesome to practice on. If you have glide my ID is MLG ARPJ

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi I'm HOH going deaf as well I'd love to skype with you if you want.

Hello welcome to AD. Im HoH but completely deaf in my right ear. I and decent at asl i cant hold a conversation now. I dont have any deaf family for friends except the ones on glide which is awesome to practice on. If you have glide my ID is MLG ARPJ

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app
I added you on Glide

I am an ASL student looking to practice learning. I don't know a whole lot yet.. I have snap chat as now but might get glide since that seems to be something a lot of people have on here

I am an ASL student looking to practice learning. I don't know a whole lot yet.. I have snap chat as now but might get glide since that seems to be something a lot of people have on here
If you want to add my snapchat it is bryced111414 and I would recommend you get glide. It works so much better :)

Back