Hiya!

Hi CatLover! Looks like you & me got some things in common. We both lost our mothers, and we both love animals. Not bad for a start, huh? I'm allergic to cats so I cannot have them, but I have 2 rabbits and 6 guinea pigs of my own (along with 2 children who sometimes act like animals, smile!) also I foster guinea pigs for a rescue group. I would encourage you to get involved in cat rescue, foster, and placement because you would feel really inspired from that. As we can see how much you love cats, and there are so many cats that need help, there you go! Put 2 and 2 together and voila! Smile. Welcome to the boards and have fun.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CatLover! Don't ever give up trying, there's always something out there that is just for you...whatever it is you enjoy doing, obviously, working with animals is something you truly enjoy relating yourself to...and that's a great thing, as much as each of us need friends, animals need us as well and not many people out there are willing to put in the time it takes to take care of animals/pets. Just keep your chin up and I'm sure something will pop up for which you can work. I'm sorry to know of your mom, hold fast to the many moments of happiness and the good memories you've had with her! Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;) Do take care and have a great day now! :)

Hello &
14.gif

Back