Hillary Supporters Now Support Bush (GWB)

This thread is nothing but just joking.

Kokonut, you really have no experience in economic, that all I say.

You'd be surprised. It's also about understanding how things work, too.

one can say that it's because Obama girls are minors and Bush girls are..... well - grown-up. anybody who makes an attack on little kids like Obama girls do not deserve to have 1st Amendment.
Chelsea Clinton was kept "off limits" even after she became 18, and Palin's minor children were attacked, so I don't think it's just the age thing.

Of course, no one should attack the children of political people They can't be blamed for what their parents do.

No one made a joke about the Obama kids?

Odd. I remember people made fun of the Bush's daughters' English skills.

You're right, Reba. That is what so disconcerting about the whole arrangement. Even came down to Letterman making some crude sexual joke of sort about Palin's younger daughter who is a minor.

Chelsea Clinton was kept "off limits" even after she became 18, and Palin's minor children were attacked, so I don't think it's just the age thing.

Of course, no one should attack the children of political people They can't be blamed for what their parents do.

You're right, Reba. That is what so disconcerting about the whole arrangement. Even came down to Letterman making some crude sexual joke of sort about Palin's younger daughter who is a minor.

Palin is not the President. She doesn't count in the picture. They will have to respect the President's wish or risk losing press access to White House

No one made a joke about the Obama kids?

Odd. I remember people made fun of the Bush's daughters' English skills.

I sure don't remember that. I do remember people making fun of Bush's English skills but not his daughters' english skills.

Palin is not the President. She doesn't count in the picture. They will have to respect the President's wish or risk losing press access to White House
Are you saying that the press respect the President's children only because they fear losing access to the White House?

That's pitiful.

I sure don't remember that. I do remember people making fun of Bush's English skills but not his daughters' english skills.

Heh. Yeah... I don't think they made it through the mainstream. It was back when I used to be involved in the Internet meme culture.

Are you saying that the press respect the President's children only because they fear losing access to the White House?

That's pitiful.

you'll have to ask them. it's my guess that fits.

I don't recall anyone making fun of Bush's daughter's English skills. I do recall them being made fun of for partying and drinking.

I don't recall anyone making fun of Bush's daughter's English skills. I do recall them being made fun of for partying and drinking.

I recall them reporting about the Bush girls. I recall lots of crap about Chelsea and her "less than beautiful" looks and "clumsy teen" stuff. Depends on your news sources.

For the Right wing side, they can report all they want about the Obama children, since they have no interest in being part of White House press conferences. No need to give any time to the Liberals, since they are all stupid.

Actually, it was the WH who had no interest of Foxnews in being part of the WH press conferences. A fatal mistake on their part.

Back