Hillary Supporters Now Support Bush (GWB)

History also shown too little involvement means the boom and crash cycle is not braced for impact.

There needs to be a flux. You need to increase and decrease government's involvement in the economy as time goes by.

History also shown too little involvement means the boom and crash cycle is not braced for impact.

There needs to be a flux. You need to increase and decrease government's involvement in the economy as time goes by.

Um, it has been increasing ever since. Only this time the Obama administration took a big leap forward in the effort to take control of 1/6 of the United States economy and the take over of financial institutions, automobile plants, healthcare and insurance industries. Not to mention increasing more programs than ever, unprecendented spending that we're already $1.4 trillion dollars over budget since the beginning of this year, and so on ad nauseum that will simply make the United States even weaker than ever before.

Remember economists say we're overdue for another economic depression before Bush administration took office, since it usually historically cycle every 50 to 100 years?

We're seeing it.

Remember economists say we're overdue for another economic depression before Bush administration took office, since it usually historically cycle every 50 to 100 years?

We're seeing it.

We didn't have 14 trillion dollars in debt 50 years ago. It is simply unsustainable.

We didn't have 14 trillion dollars in debt 50 years ago. It is simply unsustainable.

And how is that related to being overdue for another economic depression? The simple fact of the matter, the global economy has changed and we haven't adjusted to it yet, so until we do-- these debts will be a part of our lives.

And how is that related to being overdue for another economic depression? The simple fact of the matter, the global economy has changed and we haven't adjusted to it yet, so until we do-- these debts will be a part of our lives.

It needn't be. And when debts increase, so will the interest in paying them back. It's not about adjusting but maskin the effect that will make itself disastorously known. Again, getting into the trillions and this continues to pile up even faster will only speed up the eventual demise into a world-wide calamity economic scale. Either world war or a world-wide economic meltdown (which will see war anway) will be the expected outcome within our lifetime. You can bet on it.

it's funny to argue about this to someone who clearly has no solid economic background :lol:

We're seeing it.

Yep.. Hence why I think it will get worse before it get better. I do think things will improve just that we haven't reached the nadir yet.

Move on, BJ.

It was a revelation to Hill Buzz about GWB and they realized who the real president was and they felt guilty about attacking Bush back then. Quite refreshing to see that.

I am fairly objective in the whole republician democrate thing and one think that I can tell you for sure is that republicians do seem to bash the democrates but I don't see much of the reverse. It may be due to my limited view.

1) If you means on this forum... most Deaf people tend to be fairly liberal.
2) If you means in real life, it's because people are too busy focusing on their lives to even think about what's going on.

But he said that it's a Democrats' conspiracy to distribute the vaccines.

Ah-a! That's right and that it was Hillary Clinton's ploy to get the big O out of the White House which he secretly supports at the moment, but is decrying it!

Back