Hiii Sunshinelady

Happy Birthday and enjoy, Sunshinelady!!!!!!!

We have same birthday date! Coool!!!!

Thank so much!!! yeaaaah, cool!!!.... :hug:
right! we have same birthday date, but I had 6 friends with same birthday as mine too. hehe!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

birthday0118cw.gif

See you on Saturday at 6.00 pm
:hug: Lieblingxoxoxoxo

:hug: Thank so much for your thread. Surprised me!!! I am happy, right now!
yep, we will see on Saturday at 6:00pm. Ready to Party on Saturday :cheers: :rockon:

happy birthday :whip:

:rl:

:giggle:

:giggle: Dont me "punish" :whip:

Hey you all,

CyberRed, GalaxyAngel, Koala, PUNKYWOLFY, Angel, TweetBird, mecooncat, Gingerbread and Roadrunner

Thank so muuuuuuuuch! :grouphug: I am happy and weak my heart. How nice of you all!
tonite I was going with a friends in the Japanese Restaurant. *yummy* I love chicken and Banana with honey for dressert.. enjoy to chatting with them.
I am ready for my Party in the 10th March. I am curious about it.
I will put pic of all my friends on AD in next week, ok?!
again Thank you all for congratulation!!

Sounds like Liebling's voice is shot after shouting many birthday wishes. :giggle:

Happy birthday Sunny! :applause:

Now this time that is YOU whose birthday!!! Grrr I did say Happy Birthday to u SunshineLady in other topic by ghsh1996! Gosh, I did not even read right!! But Jo just correctation me right! lol... sorry abt that!

Happy Birthday, SunshineLady!! Now that better! LOL Have a great one!

Happy Birthday, SunshineLady! ;)

May the best be with you and have a wonderful day! ;)

Happy Birthday to u sunshinelady and hope u had a great day. :)
Chicken with banana and honey for dessert ur not kidding me are ya?? i cant imagine eating banana with chicken for pudding. Shivers!!

Thank so much!!! yeaaaah, cool!!!.... :hug:
right! we have same birthday date, but I had 6 friends with same birthday as mine too. hehe!!!

your welcome. I don't have anyone who have same birthday expect you. You are my first friend that we have same birthday. That mean you are my very special friend! :hug: :hug:

your welcome. I don't have anyone who have same birthday expect you. You are my first friend that we have same birthday. That mean you are my very special friend! :hug: :hug:

hehe good one from you! :hug: I am glad that you are not alone in your Birthday. *wave hands* I am here, we have same birthday lol
yes, we are be special friend. I wanna to meet you on person. I hope soon :h5:

Heylooo ya all,
Catmandu, AngelWolf, Jolie, Lil country Gal, RegelGirl, Sasha64 and LovelyBlkGal
Thank so much for congratulations :grouphug:
2 more days ready to PAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!! heh

Happy birthday sunshine. Hope you have a great party. Just please keep your clothes on and don't dance on the tables. Also, (someone else already said it) is that many candles a fire problem? Are you going to have the fire dept. On stand by?

Back