"High Hope of your dream really wanna have that car/truck so badly for your future?"

HUMMER! :wiggle: HUMMER! :wiggle: HUMMER! :wiggle: HUMMER! :wiggle: HUMMER!

i wish to have a hybrid SUV like Ford Escape or Toyota Highlander since the gas prices go crazy !

if we have plenty of gas for next 3000 years, i wud love to have either Hummer H1 or H3 for rock climbing and backpacking. H2 is the ugliest in the SUV market. i dont understand why city people driving the hummers with the biggest wheels(not tires)around in the cities even they wont be touched on dirts. UGH ! what a waste...

*scoff snickers*

Wha...a.. waste ? Nah!, who cares.. as long you would exploring it more... anything you want drive and crazy on the dirt but around in the city least you can shown off front of public on the road anywhere..... Front of beauties?
:)

Bullym0m said:
*scoff snickers*

Wha...a.. waste ? Nah!, who cares.. as long you would exploring it more... anything you want drive and crazy on the dirt but around in the city least you can shown off front of public on the road anywhere..... Front of beauties?
:)

you can explore anywhere if u have big suv like i have ford explorer. i use it on offroading frequently which is great...

but i m talking about city people with their huge hummers or huge suvs that never go offroading. i just know the differences between these pimpin' rides and trucks and SUVs. those peoples who pimped SUVs, big trucks with fancy big wheels dont care about the enviroments yet they do want to show off their best looks on street, not off roading. they surely waste the gas.

Why H2 or H3? More plastic compared with H1. H1 (military version ) is a best off-road. I would get 1991 Toyota Tacoma with the chevy's suspension on the front suspension of the Tacoma truck and modify the rear suspension. It is kinda of a lot work to modify but it come out as a monster off-road truck ever! you can check it out the website of the deaf club that is crazy over the off-roadings. www.trailraiders.org

deafclimber, I agree with you about the stupid peeps who own Hummers. In SLC, Hummers are big and you see them everywhere, even in downtown. Nice to waste 5 gallons of gas to go to downtown, LOL.

I would like to have a Jeep so that I can go 4x4ing in Utahn countryside, and access to hiking trails.

Had a Chili Pepper Red Wrangler Jeep (insurcance wasn't so bad -pftt!). had to sell it and now we want it back. LOL.

Would like to have Dodge Durango (we already have a 2000 - but would like a new one).

kuifje75 said:
deafclimber, I agree with you about the stupid peeps who own Hummers. In SLC, Hummers are big and you see them everywhere, even in downtown. Nice to waste 5 gallons of gas to go to downtown, LOL.

I would like to have a Jeep so that I can go 4x4ing in Utahn countryside, and access to hiking trails.

Yes, I'm agree with you and deafclimber.

That's why I look after "save gasoline used" .

I don't like Hummers. they are everywhere here. most driven by snot people who wears Polos Shirt. Ugh. whatever.

Well, I just bought a new F-150 Ford Lariat Crew Cab with all the bells and whistles. Only thing missing is the toilet paper! LOL! Kept our 2000 Durango Sport.

deafclimber said:
i wish to have a hybrid SUV like Ford Escape or Toyota Highlander since the gas prices go crazy !

if we have plenty of gas for next 3000 years, i wud love to have either Hummer H1 or H3 for rock climbing and backpacking. H2 is the ugliest in the SUV market. i dont understand why city people driving the hummers with the biggest wheels(not tires)around in the cities even they wont be touched on dirts. UGH ! what a waste...
i notice that too... also i notice people use hummer to get other peoples attentions to notice their business or company's name to lure customers...

my dream car is just have my dad's 1968 olds cutlass convertable

Back