Hi

aprildawn

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not Deaf but I wish to interact with Deaf individuals and hopefully make some new friends. I won't lie, I do need some interaction via webcam for an assignment in my ASL class. I need signing practice...bad! It's so hard to learn about something when you have nothing but text and internet to go on.
I am in the interpreting program at Troy University. I'm really excited about my future as an interpreter. So, I hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi, I am Deaf and I love to interact with the Hearing! :wave:

:welcome:

Hi, I'm also an ASL student, my teacher is awesome. I'm in high school and am thinking about going to 2 colleges to take more ASL.

Arkiegal,
According to your profile, I think we have a lot in common.
do you video chat?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the thread here. See you around. :wave:

Hi, I am Deaf and I love to interact with the Hearing! :wave:

:welcome:

Me too...Hi guys! I'm Brit from Pennsylvania..Looking forward to talk with you all!! I would love to learn ASL..I use English most of the time.

Hi and welcome. I have a video, but not too good. I would love to chat. As a community of (hey - that's the deaf lady!) (Smile) one, I need lots of practice too. ASL only though.

Hi,
I am not Deaf but I wish to interact with Deaf individuals and hopefully make some new friends. I won't lie, I do need some interaction via webcam for an assignment in my ASL class. I need signing practice...bad! It's so hard to learn about something when you have nothing but text and internet to go on.
I am in the interpreting program at Troy University. I'm really excited about my future as an interpreter. So, I hope to hear from someone soon!
Welcome April!!! Make urself home here.. We will be happy to help you with all you need.. Just give us a call.. I used to teach/tutor many many students and they become interpreters! I am proud of them and my teaching paid off! :)

Er, it is an old thread that has never made more than four posts since last year of 2009. I don't know why you bother to come in when aprildawn is not here at the forum. But you are welcome to discuss or debate in other threads that are in the present like 2010 before the new year of 2011.

Would you mind start making a introduction thread and introduce yourself? You can start at the top left corner or bottom left corner with the word "Post Reply". You can tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to come to AllDeaf forum. This will help us to get to know you as part of ADers. So have fun here. :)

Back