hi

beaglelover3

Reaction score
just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to meet alot of new people and make alot of friends

chuck

hello beaglelover! U have Beagle <dog?>

I have dogs and am a trainer-

25tdjx2.gif

yes, i have three beagles, and i love them all, they are special to me. i have picture of them in my profile.

thanks for the welcome

chuck

jezzie has the white strip down the head, then tatum is in the middle and the other is bella, she is the oldest

great names :D we have JRT in classes I assist in <agility> whose name Bella.

sweet little dogs, Beagles.....and definately hounds!

somehow I need to get the youngest into training, she is a brat, bad she is, stubborn as a bull, and my does she tear up paper into lil bitty pieces of paper and spit them out on the floor.. laughs... she is just into everything, jezzie and tatum are about the same age though, bella is so well trained she listens to chuck so good.. understands his sighs and stuff.. his deep voice and the words he tells her.. oh i am chucks wife by the way.

our daughter named all the dogs..

teresa

oh, hello teresa :wave:

a suggestion, if interested - prevent the dogs from doing what you dislike, reward what you want - the more you reward what you want, the more the dogs will learn to offer what gets rewarded and the less they will do what you don't want, over time.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back