Hi

deafzombiegirl

Reaction score
My name is Jana and I like to read, write, and draw. I'm origionally from Boston, Mass, but now I live in Newmarket, NH I'd like to make some deaf friends who wouldn't mind talking with me on yahoo. :booty:

Last edited:
deafzombiegirl said:
My name is Jana and I like to read, write, and draw. I'm origionally from Boston, Mass, but now I live in Newmarket, NH I'd like to make some deaf friends who wouldn't mind talking with me on yahoo. :booty:

Finally I pulled her into this website. Yes we used to be in relationship but not anymore. We were good friends. She is really cool to hang out with. We knew each other about 8 years. Go on talk to her. Ask her anything! Ask me anything too! I been on AD for a month now so ask me anything too! Dont worry we wont bite! :fingersx:

Hiya there!

I am 27 , f, Ohio *USA* nice to meet ya... i dont pass my yahoo or aim screenname to you yet, unless i gettin know abt you little or so first then i would like to chat with you on yahoo sometimes soon! :) .. you may pm me anytime first and let's blah blah around! til we gettin know each other , then i will be ready for passing my yahoo screenname to ya! :P

Nice to meet ya! ;)

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Hiya there!

I am 27 , f, Ohio *USA* nice to meet ya... i dont pass my yahoo or aim screenname to you yet, unless i gettin know abt you little or so first then i would like to chat with you on yahoo sometimes soon! :) .. you may pm me anytime first and let's blah blah around! til we gettin know each other , then i will be ready for passing my yahoo screenname to ya! :P

Nice to meet ya! ;)

TOF

Thank you. I'm 27 (next month) too. i have a picture if you would like me to send it to you. I'd be more than happy to!

deafzombiegirl said:
Thank you. I'm 27 (next month) too. i have a picture if you would like me to send it to you. I'd be more than happy to!

you can put your picture in the picture category for member pictures. you can post it there. I already had mine done already. Hey send me the pic of you!!! oh yea i just remember! I did know what she looked like duh me. :smash: on my head will ya? lol

hi red wolf awwwhooooooo... wolf call...heheh...welcome to AD...I hope u find this an exciting place...wink ;) :giggle:

wisdomlady said:
hi red wolf awwwhooooooo... wolf call...heheh...welcome to AD...I hope u find this an exciting place...wink ;) :giggle:

you should know who i am! lol

deafzombiegirl said:

Welcome to AD! :D You remind me of my ex who lived in Boston and she is moving to NH, too. :P By the way glad to meet u! :D

Back