Hi

Welcome deafzombiegirl!!!!! Enjoy to staying with us ! ;)

i'll definately enjoy staying! It's so much fun seeing that people are so friendly here, um, that is, excepf for a few minor people, but that's ok. The majority of yas are great! :ily:

C.C.Sinned said:
Hey, Welcome. This site is lots of fun... enjoy

Looks like I"m making a ton of friends already and i've only been on here a few days...I signed up a month ago but didn't bother with anything till a week.

:OP: :bj: :buttsex: :buk: :69: :cuddle: :boink: :sure: :wackit: :lick: Group sex!!!

RedWolf said:
whooo! *put gas mask on* dont be farting in here! you are making other AD members avoiding this thread lol

Damn...not like when we did that at the same time and smelled up my grandmother's house! :shock:

deafzombiegirl said:
Damn...not like when we did that at the same time and smelled up my grandmother's house! :shock:

oh yea! we farted at the same time and it smelled the worst! oh man it almost killed us! :barf: lol

RedWolf said:
oh yea! we farted at the same time and it smelled the worst! oh man it almost killed us! :barf: lol

Instead of running all we could do was sit there on the bed and laugh and smell it! lmfao :booty:

Back