Hi!!

pinkbushwilly87

Reaction score
Hello alldeaf, and its lovely members. :type:

My name is Gina, and I am a profoundly deaf seventeen year old. I learned about this website through a good friend of mine, darkangel8603. I've been lurking for some time now, and made probably one thread... so this is my second thread. *Sticks her tongue out playfully*

I live in Canada, Ontario and attended Robarts School for the Deaf since Preschool to Grade nine. Then I transferred to a hearing school right next to Robarts in Grade ten. Now this fall, I will be transferring to Ernest C. Drury School for the Deaf in Milton and I'm looking forward to it. Well, I mean the part where I can see my old friends and meet new people... hehe. I'm certainly not looking forward to the homework & projects part.

Well... I guess that's all I can say about me. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask. :) I won't bite. I hope to "meet" some of you alldeaf members. Have a great day/evening/night or whatever it is for you guys. Take care!

:ily:

:wave: Gina,

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' ! ;)

Cool, another Canadian! :D Welcome and I hope you find this site educational as well. :wave:

Back