Hi there folks!

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
Hi all! I am glad you decided to read my first post here! I am an Independent Industrial Designer, Artist, and Drafter. I have my own business-- an Independent Design Firm.

I was born hard of hearing but currently deaf due to Tinnitus and Menigere's Disease. Hate those noises!! But never mind that.

I live in Upstate NY region and I love what I do. From time to time, I will conduct polls, surveys, but also to talk about good stuff!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mark

:)

I am also a Tinnitus/Meneire's sufferer, We are not alone...Welcome!!
Hi all! I am glad you decided to read my first post here! I am an Independent Industrial Designer, Artist, and Drafter. I have my own business-- an Independent Design Firm.

I was born hard of hearing but currently deaf due to Tinnitus and Menigere's Disease. Hate those noises!! But never mind that.

I live in Upstate NY region and I love what I do. From time to time, I will conduct polls, surveys, but also to talk about good stuff!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mark

:)

Welcome to AD! :) I also have tinnitus (mine is bilateral) and am waiting for a cure. :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

1.gif
to AD.. I want to say you are not the only one who is a sufferer of Meniere's Disease and Tinnuits as I do have it too! I had it since 1997 but was not diagonsed till last year. Now with the medications I felt so much better and can function in the world. So Welcome.. meanwhile I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Thanks everyone! Wow, glad I am not alone! I knew there are others out there!!! Please do chat with me anytime about our type of hearing loss: Tinnitus and M's Disease or M's D for short. Not McD! Haha! That is whole other stuff that you go out and get a quick meal! Ha.

Gingerbread, you said medicine helps? My Doc said otherwise. Thats interesting. I was told there is a method you can do is to sit up for hours without movement then go sleep. My Doc said he will find out more through research.

Glad you all said a big hello! Once again, thank you! By the way, how are you all?

Till then,
Mark

:welcome: to AD Mark!

I am curious..did u go to designer school? if so, what speciality did u major in and where?

I have always had this dream of being an interior designer and I was thinking when my kids are older, I may take some design classes to learn more about it. :)

Hello

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) ...

:eek3:
postwhoring? haha!
I have a lot free time.. that why I join here and it kill my time :)
:wiggle:
Don't Be Jealous! :P

It is a joke that has been started here in AD for people who achieve a high number of posts in such a short time. I was called one over my Xmas break cuz I went from like 500 posts to 1,000 posts. I was off and free most of the time.

It is a joke that has been started here in AD for people who achieve a high number of posts in such a short time. I was called one over my Xmas break cuz I went from like 500 posts to 1,000 posts. I was off and free most of the time.

ooh interesting!
I wonder if i can :bump: u so I can have higher posts than u do :P
Ill have a long way to go!

Back