Hi there folks!

Wow, thanks again everyone!!!! Now, lets chat IN other threads!

Whoa! Animal Lover scored big time with so many posts! This got to be my 8th one! LOL! I can not be on all the time and post them all. Just a few. Only interested one or whatever. I have a life more than just living by the computer! LOL!

:)

Whoa! Animal Lover scored big time with so many posts! This got to be my 8th one! LOL! I can not be on all the time and post them all. Just a few. Only interested one or whatever. I have a life more than just living by the computer! LOL!

haha, i do have a life too... but weekends..I have plenty times.. so I thought I can kill my times by posting a lot on this alldeaf.com :P

Yea, I notice when I am home sick for myself or for my kids or on vacation from work (I am a teacher so we get lots of breaks), I have the time to post on this cuz I am not a tv person. Since it is winter and so cold outside, I am not motivated to get out in this cold. I like this forum cuz I get to use my mind. My mind is always so restless. Someone said I should start writing a book. LOL!

Yea, I notice when I am home sick for myself or for my kids or on vacation from work (I am a teacher so we get lots of breaks), I have the time to post on this cuz I am not a tv person. Since it is winter and so cold outside, I am not motivated to get out in this cold. I like this forum cuz I get to use my mind. My mind is always so restless. Someone said I should start writing a book. LOL!

oooh, then write a book! Make sure it is very good book because you will never know if u will become a rich!

wow... re ur business. I wish you success in your business.. Juz ask, have your friend's fashion designer? If not, never mind. thanks. I like fashion designer.

GT, I do fashion design sometimes. It compliment with my products such as snowmobiles. You will need snowsuits! Haha.

I also design regular fashions other than snowsuits! Been at it for more than 20 years of fashion designs.

Thank you! Maybe someday for my business to expand, I will include fashion manufactoring and retail them in stores.

UpstNYDesigner, welcome to AllDeaf. You probably don't know me, but I enjoy reading your posts elsewhere. :)

Welcome! Another Upstate New York person! I grew up in Rochester.

If you discover a cure for tinnitus let me know.

As for meniere's: A Canadian friend of mine with bilateral MM ("Ménière's Maladie" since the guy was French) says that a combination of a diuretic, betahistine (SERC) and diet helps to control her attacks. Meds works for some people it seems.

:welcome:

Hi

Herzlich Willkommen in AD

Come and share your posts here with us... :thumb:

fashion design

wellcome... I very like your business. Sometimes i also do fashion design because not much time. Yes, snowsuits. Would, I want see you're do draw? Would, I want know about your fashion design. You're work? Who's your Boss? Or You're Boss not? What's name of Your campany?

GT, I do fashion design sometimes. It compliment with my products such as snowmobiles. You will need snowsuits! Haha.

I also design regular fashions other than snowsuits! Been at it for more than 20 years of fashion designs.

Thank you! Maybe someday for my business to expand, I will include fashion manufactoring and retail them in stores.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice and interesting introduction--also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Back