hi im new here!!!

unique

Reaction score
hello my friends. im new here. hope you welcome me here. im from philippines 29 yrs. old. i'm the only one in my family that's Deaf hard of hearing :) i know i'm not alone.

Hi and :welcome: to AD! No, you are not alone as we are all in the same boat as you. Hope you will learn lots from this informative and fun forum. :)

wspider02.gif

Mabuhay! You will love alldeaf Unique. What part of the PI are you from? I lived in Angeles City for four years and my youngest was adopted from there during our first year at Clark AFB. It is beautiful over there and I do miss it.

Mabuhay! You will love alldeaf Unique. What part of the PI are you from? I lived in Angeles City for four years and my youngest was adopted from there during our first year at Clark AFB. It is beautiful over there and I do miss it.

hi thanks for your email. im from iligan city from mindanao. hope we can be friends here.

hi to all my new friends here thank for welcoming me here. take care a lot and god bless u always

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Philippines, huh? whats location? Manila? Cebu? Borarcy? Luzon? Kalibo? Aklan? ililio?

just curious :]

Mabuhay!

Back