Hi! i'm new here

Eriol

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a 16 year old Malaysian student; I have been profoundly deaf all my life. I wear hearing aids and I speak and lipread. Now I study on scholarship at the Lester B Pearson United World College (in Canada) doing the IB, where all the other students are hearing.

AllDeaf came up when I ran a Google search for sites for the deaf community. i'm interested in meeting other deaf people to share information and talk to.. :) i want to make more friends in the deaf community!

Hi Eriol, welcome to AllDeaf!

I've been hard of hearing since the age of 5, wear one hearing aid on my left ear, and I, too, can speak and lipread just like you.

Glad you've found out about this site via Google. When you have a chance, please make your selection on how you heard about AllDeaf by going to http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=9470

By the way, good luck with your education. :)

:wave: Eriol

Welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' ! ;)

Welcome and good luck, Eriol. I, too am deaf since birth. 25 years old, live in NYC.

Nice meetin' ya.. :) Enjoy!

:wave: welcome to AD Eriol!

i am in my 30s and also deaf since birth -- DC area native now in Missouri :D

Welcome to AD. :) Born profoundly deaf and am 33 years old...living in Australia -- but am a native American. ;)

Hi Eriol ,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :thumb:

Hello Eriol, welcome to Alldeaf, enjoy reading and posting in here, also hope your stay here will be a pleasant one! (I'm Hoh myself)....wishes you much success with your education.... ;)

Back