Hi im from saudi arabia :)

Muneer

Reaction score
Hi there ,l so proud to be in deaf community
My name is Muneer ,, Im from saudi arabia - Jed male 23
Im hearing ., i want to have a friends and learn sign and english both coz im not that much with english_ i would love if somebody can help me with
:) that's it
This is my skype : aljassmi4ever

Welcome to all deaf.
which sign do you wish to learn?
have you exposure to saudi arabian sign language?
i know al jazeera uses Jordanian sign language for much of its programme.
can you give us any info on the deaf in saudi arabia? do you first hand knowledge?
we had a saudi here not to long ago. didn't come back after the intro.
big hello.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum.

If you can continue to read and post here on choosing the kind of topics that you can read from the AD posters and reply what your opinion are, then you are welcome to share your opinion here. This is a discussion forum, not a chat site. So feel free to discuss with us. See you around here. :wave:

Hi Hoichi im from saudi but i know english group they called " deafhangout" and i want totalk to them by signs but i can't i just start learn the letters of the alphabet but i don't know how they do it by fingers they doit fast and so quick i don't want to ask them coz they think im want to hurt them and the only sign i know it's I LOVE YOU ALL and they don't like to write only signs so that's why im looking to learn signs and friends in skype to see each other ..
Dogmom ,.. walikom alsslam ..
and i like to learn english signs come and help me ;)
Reba thanx :)

Hi Hoichi im from saudi but i know english group they called " deafhangout" and i want totalk to them by signs but i can't i just start learn the letters of the alphabet but i don't know how they do it by fingers they doit fast and so quick i don't want to ask them coz they think im want to hurt them and the only sign i know it's I LOVE YOU ALL and they don't like to write only signs so that's why im looking to learn signs and friends in skype to see each other ..

Interesting. look. i need to tell you i know next to nothing about where your from and the deaf who live there. The English group called deafhangout? what do you know of them? how do you know they use english? does one of them speak? why would they first think you want to hurt them? are the deaf very much mistreated in saudi arabia? why not invite them here? if they can read and write English like you, and your English isn't bad, its worth a shot. why not pass them a small note? in English. like you wrote here to us. saying hello i'm muneer and so on......" if they are english group then they should be able to read it.
as for what sign language they use, American sign language and british sign languages are completely different languages. while Americans and british speak English, our sign languages are not related. i am fluent in ASL but i know not know BSL. (beside some useful obscenities)

good to meet you hows all the snow down that way?
im in canada by the way

Hi :) I'm Jules! I'm enjoying reading the posts on this forum so far. I have only joined the forum tonight :) Just to let people know I know BSL. Lovely to meet you all!

Jules

Hello and welcome! :applause:

I'm just curious. What else are you doing to learn sign language? Are you looking up basic vocabulary and phrases? (which is a good start).
Or are you looking for a friend to teach sign language starting from no research? Or finding a friend to practice sign language with?

I'm just willing to be a friend.
As for teaching, I'm not the best teacher.
As for practice, I'll help you.
but if its BSL, I'm useless.
but still willing to be a friend. :aw:

feel free to add me on skype.

Back