Hi! Im Courtney and looking for new friends!

Sunflower18

Reaction score
Hello all!:)

I'm Cou and I live in Tennessee, I've been profoundly deaf since birth, but I use a hearing aid. I love the deaf culture and ASL and am so happy to be a part of it! The deaf community near me isn't all that active so I am hoping to meet new ASL friends here as well as be involved in all that goes on here!

I am a student majoring in health science! I am working on a blog about deafness and I love doing artsy, diy things! I also love playing sports.

Looking forward to meeting you all!:)

Cou

:wave: Hi ! I am an animal nut and really love pets do you have any if yes I would love to see them . I like your username ! :)

cooltext1879335321_zps0a259104.png

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@whatdidyousay, I love animals too! I used to volunteer at the animal shelter here. Unfortunately I don't have any pets but I love rabbits and dogs! Do you have pets?

Greetings and welcome to AllDeaf.Com!

So glad you have become a Member!

Should you like to PM, I am always open!

Yours-

-MEGA

Thanks, Mega! ^-^

That seems correct @whatdidyousay, I can't find the option to PM!

When you posted enough comments it show when click on a person username. I just clicked on your name and I can't PM you yet , keep posting and it won't take long to get the number you need . You could post about your weather everyday and that will help you reach number you need .

I think you need to post 20 posts to be able to send PM , I can't remember the correct numbers .

Who knows that 10 posts would be the right time to get private message. And you may be right that it could be 20 posts. Just try to get many posts as you can so that you can have private message. Good luck, Sunflower18.

:welcome:

Hi! I also joined this page to meet new friends! I am hearing but am an ASL student at my university! I am majoring in Psychology with a minor in ASL. I am 23 and I live in Iowa.

Back