Hi I am jacob mitchell i am new on this page

MR.ASL

Reaction score
I know asl from age 11 and i am now 16 almost 17 this month on the 6th i am still learning the asl in the intermediate level and i can sign to song from christian artist and gosple artist too

Sent from my SM-G900P using AllDeaf App mobile app

Welcome to AllDeaf! Pleasure to meet you!

Are you learning ASL because you want too or are you deaf or HOH?

I am just rather curious if you wish to know why I asked you this, thanks!

:D

No i am not deaf but i just want to know what all of the deaf culture is like

Oh OK! Thanks for your response! I do appreciate it! :)

And yes; the deaf Culture is a very interesting world to get your self immersed in and don't feel weird or shy to ask me or anyone of us questions that pertains to our deaf culture! And remember, no question is stupid or absurd of what you ask us or want to know from us!

Again, thanks for joining the AllDeaf community and I alike many others, are glad you have chosen to be apart of our world and wanting to get to know our culture!

Your friend,

- :D MEGA :D

No i am not deaf but i just want to know what all of the deaf culture is like

This is for the Deaf community which use ASL (no voices) and understand our Deafness and we behave the way which we communicated. We also have Deaf histories. We are contented as happy as lambs and easy to understand in ASL with each other. We are more comfortable in the Deaf society. It is our lifestyle. We have Deaf clubs and Deaf events including Deaf communities. We talked about our struggles with the hearing societies. We try to be advocate for the Deaf people (children and adults).

I can sign to song i am really good at it because i sign it at my church and my church loves it

I can sign to song i am really good at it because i sign it at my church and my church loves it

Is it a deaf church?

When i was born my disability was deafness that were my mom and dad had to use baby sign language and help me walk

There are no deaf or hard of hearing at my church

There are no deaf or hard of hearing at my church

Then why are you signing songs? Are the hearing people learning ASL?

See i love asl so much that i am going to college for it and be a game warned at the same time

No they worship in the song with me as i sign

There are little kids doing it too they sign to easy song that i give them to do and they pick it up just quick when I teach them the signs

Welcome to AllDeaf forum and I hope that you enjoy your stay around here as there are plenty of information to come cross including to learn the history of ASL or the culture of Deaf people. If you need any assistance with the AllDeaf forum please do feel free to ask one of us for some help. :)

Back