Hi! Hearing Asl Student-here To Make Friends.

Susan Kozgus

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Susan. I am an ASL2 student at St Petersburg College. I am just here to make friends and learn more about Deaf Culture by simply being around. I am also an unconventional learner as I already have grown kids and started college late in life. But I am very active in school. My kid's friends as me to hang out with them (because I'm the cool mom!) :rockon: and I think I am easy to talk to and get along with. I hope you will allow me to share your space.

peace,
Susan

Welcome, Susan! DO stick around, and not be like the other posters, who post 1-2-3x and then split.

Welcome, Susan! DO stick around, and not be like the other posters, who post 1-2-3x and then split.

Hi Cappy! Thank you for the welcome. I am coming up on finals week so I may be a bit more sporadic than I'd like, but I promise I'll keep posting! Have a great weekend. I'm coordinating my local Relay for Life tomorrow- I'll be busy, but I love the cause!

:ty:!
Susan

Hi Susan, Relay for Life is a good cause! I know because my wife is sometimes involved as a survivor. You have a good weekend too and hope you make tons of dollars!

Thank you, DeafNerdMommy. I'm going to study now, but I look forward to many chats.
Have a great weekend!
Susan

Back