Hi from London

sara074

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, how are you doing?

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I'm profoudly deaf and can lipread, also with sign language. I live in London and excited to join this website.

Hope you had a great day. Take care! :wave:

Hiya everyone, how are you doing?

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I'm profoudly deaf and can lipread, also with sign language. I live in London and excited to join this website.

Hope you had a great day. Take care! :wave:

COOL!

What district in London are you at?

I used to live over on Craven Terrace near Paddington Station.

Hi again
Well, exactly in South london which is Croydon :) district would be either Northern or Victoria Line then use overground train to get there!

More youngsters creeping around the forum, eh!

Am one of them, but an aussie. G'day ;)

(Don't worry about botts, she won't bite ;))

:lol:

Welcome to AD!

Will so! Many unfortunates will testify!

jj46c0.gif

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and postng all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Herzlich Willkommen :)

wow, I born in Scotland, raised in London and live in Germany since 1985.

Herzlich Willkommen :)

wow, I born in Scotland, raised in London and live in Germany since 1985.

I don't know that you was born and raised in England. Why did you move to Germany. Can you speak German?

I don't know that you was born and raised in England. Why did you move to Germany. Can you speak German?

Don't you know that I'm British...? wow...

Because I married to a German and move to Southern Germany to be with him.

Of course I can do good with German because I live in Germany for over 23 years... :lol: I speak and sign language in German with my family and friends, also read and write into German as well...

Don't you know that I'm British...? wow...

Because I married to a German and move to Southern Germany to be with him.

Of course I can do good with German because I live in Germany for over 23 years... :lol: I speak and sign language in German with my family and friends, also read and write into German as well...

Thank you. Do you know ASL? :lol:

Back