HI From Idaho Land

butterflylife

Reaction score
hi there. I am deaf and new on here. i am look around and catch up read and learn something new in my life. i was hard of hearing when i was born from sickness. and now i become deaf in silent world. the hearing aid kill my nerves. so i am not longer wear hearing aid. my mom force me to live in hearing world way. never hang around deaf till i was out of high school. then i got married a man who is hearing. now he want to leave me to go other direction. so i told myself ok the it for hearing world. i need to to join in deaf world the i have never have to try it for all my life. i am now 52 year old. so help me out guys. help my life on track. what should i do. is nice to be here. i will learn something from you guys. have good life

:welcome: to All Deaf butterflylife!! Sorry you had to go through that. I maybe hearing, but I understand how you feel. Hope things get better & you have fun posting here:)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf butterflylife!! I hope you will enjoy yourself on this forum, as you will meet so many wonderful people here on Alldeaf. Browse around the different forums. We are all here to support one another. I hope you will have a great time here. So post away, and welcome aboard!!!

Hello, welcome to alldeaf. I'm 20 and my name is jessica. I'm also from idaho. I'm sorry for all the trouble you have gone thru. Not all hearing guys are assholes, at least to me. What's your name? Hope you like it here.

Welcome to AD. I hope you will e njoy your stay with us.. Happy posting away!!! :)

Welcome to AD! :wave:

I'll keep your situation in my prayers. The AD roomies appear to be really helpful. Hang around and get to know the gang better.

Dave

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! It's never a good thing for all the troubles and the lack of understanding from others in regards to your own needs in your past...although, the things you've gone through shouldn't be completely ignored, I'm sure you've had some good experiences and some that you can greatly learn from and be able to extend that sort of knowledge to other 'deaf' individuals (where it'll postively help others)...so that's a plus. ;) I do hope you'll find your comfort zone whereas you'll greatly feel good among others like yourself, besides, there's a great group of members here that you'll be able to reach out to and connect with. In the meantime, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Welcome to AD. My wife was living in Pocatello when I met her for the first time. That is probably a ways away from you if you say you are from northern Idaho though.

hi back from idaho land

i am very tough woman you will not belive this.. i will make it. thank. the part of life go thought that. . is will get better soon. is just take time to heal. thank you butterflylife

:welcome: to All Deaf butterflylife!! Sorry you had to go through that. I maybe hearing, but I understand how you feel. Hope things get better & you have fun posting here:)

hi jessia

Hi back. hi jessia. my name is zoe. i live by st maries and where you are? thank you. i will make it jessia. you right not all hearing guy are assholes. but sometime they can change later on some of asshole male hormones body. blame on their stage. butterflylife

Hello, welcome to alldeaf. I'm 20 and my name is jessica. I'm also from idaho. I'm sorry for all the trouble you have gone thru. Not all hearing guys are assholes, at least to me. What's your name? Hope you like it here.

i have learn the bad experience and good experience from live hear way. but now is time for me to learn my deaf way. the is very challegenge for to deal with. I am learn to get around. thank you. i am sure i will enjoy to be here and learn about lot from you all here. the is great web page. yeaaaaaaaaaa from north idaho

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! It's never a good thing for all the troubles and the lack of understanding from others in regards to your own needs in your past...although, the things you've gone through shouldn't be completely ignored, I'm sure you've had some good experiences and some that you can greatly learn from and be able to extend that sort of knowledge to other 'deaf' individuals (where it'll postively help others)...so that's a plus. ;) I do hope you'll find your comfort zone whereas you'll greatly feel good among others like yourself, besides, there's a great group of members here that you'll be able to reach out to and connect with. In the meantime, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

I know where is poctelle. i am from eight hour from boise, idaho. you are long way from here. nice to meet you all here

Welcome to AD. My wife was living in Pocatello when I met her for the first time. That is probably a ways away from you if you say you are from northern Idaho though.

Back