Hi everybody, I just got back..

Star

Reaction score
Hi to all alldeaf,
I guess you don't remmy me?? So, here I am. I am doing alright so far. I didn't think, that I would be back at all for sure. But, I missed you guys. I have been busy lately and I am doing great!!
So, tell me what I have been missed lately??
Anyway, to me I have been up and down lately. My mom was here for Christmas and I missed my mom already.Last December 28, my Uncle passed away and then Jan 3,4, my families came over visiting with us and my uncle's funeral too. I missed them already and I have been homesick. Cause I missed them so much, I have not seen my aunt and my cousins for 2 yrs. we might go to California this spring and I am not sure yet. It is going be busy for while. Tax season already here ahhhh!!!! I'm gonna pull my hair, cause Taxes driving us up the wall! My daughter is going to preschool on Jan 22 and she is very exciting. Soon, my son is joining track team in this March. I know it is going be busy. I will keep it up alldeaf to check message. I may not be able go online everyday. I can check message. Hope you well!! Take care and have a good day!!

Star:cool:

Hi there - Welcome Back to AD! ;)

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle's death. May he rest in peace. It sounds like you got alot of things going on for the rest of the year but it should be good seeing things being actively involved in your life. :)

By the way - Don't worry about your first "welcome back" thread. I have removed it since it was considered a "double post".

Hey there girl! It is good to see u back! I am really sorry about your uncle. Hope u will feel better soon! :)

Welcome back here Star, it's good to see you here again. :hug: Have some fun posting with us again. ;)

:welcome: back Star!!
Whoa chill out LoL:lol:
Although sorry to hear about your uncle.
Homesickness is hard for alot of people I understand.
Just a part of everyday life when ya make choices.
Hang in there:thumb:

Back