Hey!

SweetThang

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm Megan from Oklahoma. I'm deaf with a Cochlear implant. I am currently a soph in college majoring in Forensics. I've been mainstreamed my whole life so i dont have many deaf friends. I use realtime captioning in my classrooms and its great! I have been with my boyfriend now for 4 months and he's hearing. He's the sweetest guy ever, and never lets anyone treat me different. He has learning some sign and never leaves me out of conversation.. I'm a serious car girl, love old cars and nhra. I have a beautiful puppy named heidi that i love to death. Feel free to ask questions! I look forward to meeting you!

OkieGirl

Welcome to AllDeaf, SweetThang!

I'm currently working full-time as a web designer at Hear-More. In my spare time, I either spend time with my girlfriend or do some freelance web design work. I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months already! She's a member here as well, and her username is "e."

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here at AllDeaf. If you have any questions regarding this board, feel free to PM any of the friendly moderators here. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Hope you will find this forum benefical to you and your knowledge of deaf community in large.
:wiggle:

Hey welcome to AD! :thumb: I'm in Australia and am in between employment at the moment -- I met my hearing husband via the 'Net 6 years ago and have since married him! ;) Married him 5 years ago and still with him today.

I also have a cochlear Implant -- have had it since 2000.

Meanwhile, enjoy AD! :wave:

How do we know if you are really sweet?

SweetThang said:
I guess you just have to take my word on that..

I would prefer your boyfriend verify that

Back