Hey=)

xOmGthaGIRL11x

Reaction score
Hiiii sorry ppl that I haven't introduced myself at first place, I have set myself in alldeaf.com last week and I thought I did posted myself as introduction.
I'm Amber From Fresno, California.
I'm married to a hearing husband that have 1 older deaf brother and an interpreter mother. I have a beautiful daughter!!!
I don't social with much of deaf people because of too much problems so please feel free to im me if you promise not to start trouble or rumors. I will be appericate to chat about anything! I am verrrrrrrrrrrry talkative person so don't be afraid to talk to me!!! I WON'T BITE! Heheheheh.. same sn as my username << so hope to hear from you soon! thumb^!

:wave:

HellooO, Amber !! :D Welcome aboard to AllDeaf. I used to live in Fresno, California in the past... for 8 years. :)

Enjoy your stay and have fun postin' with new friends ! ;)

Cool -- I've been to Fresno years and years ago when visiting with a few friends there. BTW, welcome to AD! :D

Welcome to AllDeaf xOmGthaGIRL11x aka Amber! Have fun reading and posting in here with new friends! Now I know that you're in here and I'm sure you'll have a great stay in AllDeaf...good to see you onboard! Have a great day...! :cool:

Back