Hey, I'm pretty!

At best we could come to a consensus on the matter, taking into account everyone's individual definitions of "pretty."

aw shuck! dang minority report!

2054948_1318155785180.14res_441_411.jpg

Miley Cyrus

vs

10094_Selena-Gomez_copy_2.jpg

Selena Gomez

Who is prettier?

I love how everyone is all like, I wanna know if she's pretty or not. Dude, you have a picture of a grandma sitting knitting, and someone has a skull and a helmet and many don't even have real pictures, so how about you stop being insecure and show you're faces off too :)

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg
"That's a man, baby" -- Austin Powers

I love how everyone is all like, I wanna know if she's pretty or not. Dude, you have a picture of a grandma sitting knitting, and someone has a skull and a helmet and many don't even have real pictures, so how about you stop being insecure and show you're faces off too :)
You are faces??

Stupid is as Pretty does.

Ok fine, here is a picture of me
images

Was'up:angel:
Actually I was wondering if your last name is Damnett

Haha dang she pretty much schooled you guys lol I'll probably have to change my pic too *hides* maybe not :P

Pretty, I'm homely, so the skull in the helmet is a imporovement.

If that is really you in your avatar picture, your deaf friend should be a chatterbox trying to find out everything there is to know about you...
he may be having trouble thinking straight, with all of the blood in his body not going to his head, but to his crotch instead...

Back