Hey, I'm pretty!

Haha dang she pretty much schooled you guys lol I'll probably have to change my pic too *hides* maybe not :P

Um, I don't know about that...

Pretty, I'm homely, so the skull in the helmet is a imporovement.

If that is really you in your avatar picture, your deaf friend should be a chatterbox trying to find out everything there is to know about you...
he may be having trouble thinking straight, with all of the blood in his body not going to his head, but to his crotch instead...

Exactly.

I'm just confident in who I am.

If you were so confident in who you are, you wouldn't feel the need to post a picture of yourself ;) within a day of joining, and you probably wouldn't have chosen the screen name you did.

Just sayin... :wave:

This is way too much drama over a screename. Her pun on her screen name " I am pretty" went over your heads. She is having some fun, not looking for a drama show

This is way too much drama over a screename. Her pun on her screen name " I am pretty" went over your heads. She is having some fun, not looking for a drama show

Silly , do you not recognize our fun?? :roll:

its all deaf..... a forum of blah blah blah people. Pretty if that's you in your picture you're a doll!

Wait......................is there something wrong with plaids and stripes together ?

Oh, of course not, silly. I happen to wear plaid pants, a striped shirt, and polka dot socks with a matching polka dot hat! :P

True story :eek3:

I'm HORRIBLE at coordinating outfits. :)

I think that's her name. Pretty :hmm:

Well, I dunno. It depends. If she were to say "Hey, I'm Pretty", then I would think that she meant that her name is Pretty. But, she said "Hey, I'm pretty" - without a cap letter. So...

:giggle:

I love how everyone is all like, I wanna know if she's pretty or not. Dude, you have a picture of a grandma sitting knitting, and someone has a skull and a helmet and many don't even have real pictures, so how about you stop being insecure and show you're faces off too :)

She does have a point...

I don't use a picture of me as an avatar on any website. Not because I'm insecure, but for safety reasons. On AD, I'm worried that someone :)wave: green427) might recognize me on the street and run me over. :giggle:

Seriously, I don't post my picture for safety/security reasons.

mirror-on-the-wall1262291902.jpg

"Mirror, Am i pretty or what?" (mirror's giggle at her)

I love how everyone is all like, I wanna know if she's pretty or not. Dude, you have a picture of a grandma sitting knitting, and someone has a skull and a helmet and many don't even have real pictures, so how about you stop being insecure and show you're faces off too :)

We were all just joking and giving you a hard time. Hope that you didn't take it to heart.
For some of us you can find our real pictures floating around here, a lot of us have been here for a long time and gotten to know each other. :)

We were all just joking and giving you a hard time. Hope that you didn't take it to heart.

There was a taste of jealousy too.....

I never understood women....every time a gorgeous, young girl comes into our office, the guys drool, but the ladies are fuming with rage....

There was a taste of jealousy too.....

I never understood women....every time a gorgeous, young girl comes into our office, the guys drool, but the ladies are fuming with rage....

Because we don't want to have to watch where we're stepping (avoid the drool on the floor). :lol:

Back