Hey, I'm pretty!

You two sound like you have some serious history. :shock:

No, we haven't met yet, but we live in the same state/county.

He has offered to meet with me so I can practice my ASL, but I don't feel comfortable yet with my ASL. I told him maybe after my next set of classes, which won't be till Fall.

There was a taste of jealousy too.....

I never understood women....every time a gorgeous, young girl comes into our office, the guys drool, but the ladies are fuming with rage....
:hmm: That was almost all men teasing her...

She probably saw me in town, she was expecting a David Beckham look-alike, but was sorely disappointed.......:(

David Beckham? Is he the guy that is/was married to one of the Spice Girls...a group my KIDS liked years ago?

Nah, I was expecting Harrison Ford :naughty: and I think anybody other than him would be a disappointment :P.

I was gone, but I am too much of an old Luddite to have done that anyway :lol:

Does that mean the avatar was just a commercial image?

I think I should mention, I can't actually see it. It needs to be full screen size and then I can look on my 32 inch monitor.

It means that image was on 7 other pages... Same image you (probably) can see on her avatar.

Pretty- I know you're pretty- it's clear as day! Will you show us your modeling skills and incorporate the ILY sign into your avatar? That would be great :D

It means that image was on 7 other pages... Same image you (probably) can see on her avatar.

Pretty- I know you're pretty- it's clear as day! Will you show us your modeling skills and incorporate the ILY sign into your avatar? That would be great :D

I actually can't see something as small as the avatar.

I actually can't see something as small as the avatar.

I wasn't sure if you could somehow enlarge it. That's okay :) Hopefully Pretty will upload a pretty picture of herself signing ILY...

And, so does MintyOreo...

PancakeRabbit.jpg

Sorry, had to post it :)

Maybe I will use a picture of my wife as my avatar then change my user name to "I'm Furking Pretty!"

Back