hey hey hey

Originally posted by whoasxygurl7
40? already?!?!?!:jaw: wooohoo let's :cheers: :rl: :rofl: thanks for tellin me erica!!!!!

:laugh2: u're mostly welcome ;)

heheheh damn guess i took :crazy: pills tonight... guess i better go and zzz to run :crazy: pills away :rofl: jk jk

moi? wow... i must be taking silly pills instead of :crazy: one :rofl: juz kidding... i dont know whats wrong with me... heh i am afk now cuz my boyfriend need some love from me :Oops: and i wanna to smoke some cigs too i have to stepping outside so i guess i'll be online again tomorrow afternoon... i surely enjoy being in here chatting with ya all!!! u all make me laffing!!!!

Originally posted by whoasxygurl7
moi? wow... i must be taking silly pills instead of :crazy: one :rofl: juz kidding... i dont know whats wrong with me... heh i am afk now cuz my boyfriend need some love from me :Oops: and i wanna to smoke some cigs too i have to stepping outside so i guess i'll be online again tomorrow afternoon... i surely enjoy being in here chatting with ya all!!! u all make me laffing!!!!

okay have fun.. :twisted: so talk to u later ;)

Hey Iris where you live in NC? I live in NC too...near the city of Charlotte, the largest city in NC yet lol

Dayum 4 pages already... I am sure wayy behind now LOL. Hey sis, glad u loved it here and yer welcome, sis!!!!! *hugs tightly* sis :D

~steel~ i used to live in charlotte for many many years... but i recently move to goldsboro.. and u? thats cool to know someone who 's from n.c. too :D

~*sis*~ :rofl: yeah... i juz come up with the title of *hey hey hey* and already being popluar *giggle* u need to come up with silly or neat title u'll be catch up with me... heheh

*michie* :laugh2: heheh yeah she need to catch up!

Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
~steel~ i used to live in charlotte for many many years... but i recently move to goldsboro.. and u? thats cool to know someone who 's from n.c. too :D

~*sis*~ :rofl: yeah... i juz come up with the title of *hey hey hey* and already being popluar *giggle* u need to come up with silly or neat title u'll be catch up with me... heheh

ah I noticed u changed username nice one :thumb:

heh thanks erica :D yeah i'm sooooo happy!!! i love this adv already!!!! woohoo its much much better than aol deaf chatroom!... glad i havent return to aol deaf chatroom for a while! *whew*! heh

heh thanks erica :D yeah i'm sooooo happy!!! i love this adv already!!!! woohoo its much much better than aol deaf chatroom!... glad i havent return to aol deaf chatroom for a while! *whew*! heh

:mrgreen: that's great.. yeah alldeaf.com is better place to surf thru than bein on aol :roll:

yeah keep me busy and gettin idea of people's thinking or talking in here.. make me so interesting... that make my bf :roll: at me... :dunno: why... guess hes :werid:

Yeah true, sis.. and I am already catch up!! :lol:. I enjoyed my memorial weekend :D.

yeah keep me busy and gettin idea of people's thinking or talking in here.. make me so interesting... that make my bf :roll: at me... :dunno: why... guess hes :werid:

:rofl: don't worry if he :roll: at u mean he wants u to himself :naughty: :rofl:

im backkk everybody!!!!

thats great i'm glad for ya sis.. i'm so glad u're having fun fun fun!!! i should change the nickname for ya :rofl: hmmmm

Erica... probably so he surely need me for like 24/7 everyday!! :roll: oh boy lmao!...

:greedy: u copy my saying now... tsk tsk tsk lol... awwww poor ya sis... use bandaid around ur eyes to make it heal!!! :rofl: jk jk

Well, sis u r the one who influnced me!! :rofl:

Hey sis go to read Yadda Yadda.. I told the story what happened to me last Saturday :ugh:

Back