hey hey hey

~*Whoa*~

Reaction score
Hey everybody!!!! i'm starting somethin new.... like for example with a title called *hey hey hey* lolz... so i'm open to any issue... feel free to speak out!... help urself.. since i knew i never have a chance to :Owned: this room..... :nono: thats not me :lol:

heyy teekie... I love it.. its soo cool!!!! :rofl: theres alot of issue to talk about.. so interesting... :) i thanked Irish influence me about this :bow:

Yeah, I like it here than deaf room..more interesting here than there :lol:

oh yeah i competely agree w/ ya... in deaf room always have problem and agure goin on and on!!!:roll: im so glad to come in here to be so peace and enjoy the converstation than listening tho agurement... :sure: *giggle*

hey Belllllllllllaaaaaaaaa!!!! * jumpppp on your head oops i mean on your lap and hugggsssss * hee hee how are ya ???

HEEEY TWIN SIS - IM HAPPIER THAT U ARE HERE IN AD ... YAYAYAY! LOVE YA GIRL, REMEMBER ME DEE ?! HEH HUGS HUGS!

Heyyyyyyyyyy Michie!!!!!!!!! hugs hugs hugs wooohoooo calm down gurl!! dont smashed me! :rofl:

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah i'm sooo glad to be here... and I surely missssssssssss u and miss chatting with ya!!!!! how have u been doing lately!??!?!?!? :cool:

uh-oh... sound like i surely did :Owned: this room now if so.. please dont do this :bowdown: to me cuz i aint no queen :rofl:

HAHAH IM DOING GOOD GOOD AND BEEN WORKING! *GIGGLE* SOON IM OUTTA OF HERE TO ENJOY BEAUTIFUL WEATHER SINCE ITS SUNNNNNY AND WARM OUTSIDE! I NEED GET SOME TAN HEH! WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!

:rofl: yeah i'm sure u enjoy tho weather out there... its sunny and windy here... no tan for me :lol: juz kidding and i've been doing great.. been busy and been spending alot time with my new man.. hes soo awesome!!! love being with him!!! :cuddle::dance:

Thanks Luckyx.. hmm sure.. i dont mind.. I'm very shy girl.. but love to chat with anybody.... i know it sound so werid but its fact heh... what else u want to know about me.. juz ask away i'll give u a answer right away :-P

Originally posted by whoasxygurl7
Thanks Luckyx.. hmm sure.. i dont mind.. I'm very shy girl.. but love to chat with anybody.... i know it sound so werid but its fact heh... what else u want to know about me.. juz ask away i'll give u a answer right away :-P

what school you go to and what grade are you in?

*giggle at michie*
luckyx i graduate school from north carolina school for the deaf.. and i'm too old to be in high school *hehe* so how about u?

Dee... nope its different man... i'm so happy with him cuz my ex cheated on me thousand time so i decide to dumped him.. smile

yo michie...i've been doing some errands like washing clothes... blahhhhiez and cookin some lunch for my honey :D and i'm gettin off now to take a break for while... heh so i'll be back later tonight Love ya all and keep it up posting in here heh mwahiez

Back