Hey, everyone!

Snorri

Reaction score
Hello. How is everyone on here doing today? I am a deaf male from the usa. I have an implant. Joined this site hoping to get to know each and everyone of you that I can. At age 17 currently struggling to find what I want to do in life. Have been thinking of doing something within the deaf/hoh community. Although not sure what is available to me. Hope some of you can give some ideas. Thank you.

Are you mainstreamed/oral/ sign? You could attend a school or a program for the deaf, go to deaf camp, reach out to mainstreamed/oral kids about how cool deaf stuff is.

welcome :) i have partial hearing loss and am currently learning asl, i'd love to talk with you if you'd like! ^-^

Are you mainstreamed/oral/ sign? You could attend a school or a program for the deaf, go to deaf camp, reach out to mainstreamed/oral kids about how cool deaf stuff is.

I sign very little. Trying to learn more. Went to a deaf school but had to go back to mainstream because of issues. Hopefully, I can learn quickly so I can attend Gallaudet University.

Back