Hey everyone! Coralicious is BACKKKKKK

Coralicious

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm BACK! I'm not sure if you guys remmy me. ;-). I missed this site so much! :D

It's me again. I'm not used with this site. I will change my signuature and avatar soon. ;-)

Hey, welcome back! Long time, no see! What have you been up to lately? :wave:

ohhh yea i see u on member list..

have u busy since??? welcome back here!!! :bye:

WELCOME BACK! :applause: :applause: :fruit: How are you doing?! I missed you so much too!

Welcome you back... WHERE YOU HELL BEEN GONE ? Hiding wherebouts??
((chuckles)) btw Glad have you back here again! *wink*~;)

Good to see'n you here! :thumb:

Thanks everyone!!!!! I really don't remmy why I didn't come here more often. Right now, I'm recovering my surgeries. I'm doing okay. ;-) Gosh, I missed all of you! It's great to be back.

i'm not hiding from y'all. :lol: Thanks for saying welcome back. You guys made my day! What did I missed?? I'm soo behind from this site! :tears:

I'm afraid No. I'm not sure either I remember you or not because I registered here last January 2004.

I would say "WELCOME" instead of WELCOME BACK because I didnt know you until today. :thumb:

Anyway, Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

:wave: WB! i sure remmy u Coralicious!! have a speedy recovery from ur surgeries u have been thru!

Thanks everyone! Wow, many people are new here. I would like to say Welcome to this site. ;-).

Hello Coral I remmy you ! Welcome back
hope you're recovering nicely... Take care.

Wow, Coralicious! You're back!! ;) Glad to know you're alive and kickin'! What's up with you and how come you had surgery? (don't mean to be nosy, but wanted to know you'll be ok)

Yes, Deaf258. I'm BACK. ;) I'm doing good. Ahh, I got surgeries to correct the size of my my legs. It happened on last August. I had the frame on my left leg for 4 months. It was so painful experience I ever had in my life. I'm still going to therapy. It takes time for me to get 100% better.

Deaf258 said:
Wow, Coralicious! You're back!! ;) Glad to know you're alive and kickin'! What's up with you and how come you had surgery? (don't mean to be nosy, but wanted to know you'll be ok)

Back