Hey, Dixie - take a look at this!

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
chief1.jpg

Ford F - 250 Super Chief, releasing in 2009 - $50,000

50K for it?! HECK NO! I would rather buy 2 Jeeps/or cars for 50K! And what's more...I am not into Ford, sorry. It is a nice truck...it is not my taste. :)

wow nice.. my choice ... Black or Dark Navy :naughty:

Good luck to those consumers. The sales for SUV and trucks are slowing down due to high gas prices and high gas consumption for those. Dodge announced that their sales slowed down. I hate Ford by the way, found on road dead. :D

chief1.jpg

Not me dude.... I have been a loyal CHEVY/GMC owner... and very hell-happy with my trucks... They do the job, better 'n a Ford... I see too many goddamn Fords, broke down on the road... Old or new, don't matter... I 'd toot the horn, and say to myself..." Found On Road Dead!"

Man... you gotta understand Fords are for the stupid ones... Play smart!

Now for a Ford.. I only got 1 fucking nerve left, so let's put it this way...

FORD:rifle::rl: and bullets include NITRO!! especially a 9mm and bye bye FORD

chief1.jpg

Oh, by the way... simple.. drill hole in 9mm bullet, and fill with NITRO, and let harden up, and then chamber the bullet, the next day... There ain't gonna be a Ford truck left, after it is sent to HELL...

Fuck a Ford, Fuck a Ford.... flipped the finger.. and my Chevys/GMCs always have and will whup a goddamn Ford.... Drag racing, whatever.. but Chevy kicks ass.. and RULES!

Hence the name... Chevy... an American Revolution... We'll be there!

Ford?... Bold Moves?.... Ain't got no goddamn bold moves, but the stupidity of a Ford ignorant son of a bitch.... with a mind of a 4th grade education... and a pecker that still stuck in the gas filler neck... Fuck a Ford PERIOD!!:rl:

Oh, by the way... simple.. drill hole in 9mm bullet, and fill with NITRO, and let harden up, and then chamber the bullet, the next day... There ain't gonna be a Ford truck left, after it is sent to HELL...

Fuck a Ford, Fuck a Ford.... flipped the finger.. and my Chevys/GMCs always have and will whup a goddamn Ford.... Drag racing, whatever.. but Chevy kicks ass.. and RULES!

Hence the name... Chevy... an American Revolution... We'll be there!

Ford?... Bold Moves?.... Ain't got no goddamn bold moves, but the stupidity of a Ford ignorant son of a bitch.... with a mind of a 4th grade education... and a pecker that still stuck in the gas filler neck... Fuck a Ford PERIOD!!:rl:

Hahah :laugh2:.. Hey what you think of Dodge :lol: ;)

:iough: - I think I should go......*disappear*

Becuase that is I am a ford owner

Ford sucks! but I was impressed with Powerstroke 7.3 diesel engines that all super duty ford trucks had and I have same engine on my 2000 International 4700

Ford sucks! but I was impressed with Powerstroke 7.3 diesel engines that all super duty ford trucks had and I have same engine on my 2000 International 4700

Then why did you say Ford sucks in the first place !? :eek3:

Just don't worry about him, he has been done like that in other thread and he's seems talk like junk.

Oh, F Ford looks awesome to me but not my type but I like other Ford model, such as Mustang and Escape.

chief1.jpg

OMG DROOLING -

Jake I dont think I'll be drooling over this for just 12 months - more like SEVERAL YEARS
WOW!!

:bowdown::eek3::eek2::dance2::jaw::gpost:

I think we should start a Dixie Truck Fund to donate money for me to purchase this truck when it is released. :P

:rofl:

Dixie, this truck is running not for V8's, but runs by V10 and it will hurt your wallet sooo much!

It is a concept vehicle and with laws clamping down on gas mileage this truck may never become available to the general public or even hit the production line.

Back