Hey, Dixie - take a look at this!

Still not don't like Ford.. Ford really can not figured out with it's own diesel engines until they had to beg Nativstar (International) to helped em out .. they did ...

Interesting perspective that you got. You got same head as one of my great friend who prefers 7.3 powerstroke.

Im leaning on trading up my wrangler for 2006 powerstroke. I have eye on one of powerstroke. It could happen soon.

I have had some friends telling me I will have trouble finding Diesel, they didn't know that I used to own VW Jetta Diesel, not TDI one, but the the original one. I never had trouble finding Diesel.

Still not don't like Ford.. Ford really can not figured out with it's own diesel engines until they had to beg Nativstar (International) to helped em out .. they did ...

Interesting perspective that you got. You got same head as one of my great friend who prefers 7.3 powerstroke.

Im leaning on trading up my wrangler for 2006 powerstroke. I have eye on one of powerstroke. It could happen soon.

I have had some friends telling me I will have trouble finding Diesel, they didn't know that I used to own VW Jetta Diesel, not TDI one, but the the original one. I never had trouble finding Diesel.

Um.. 2 year old thread.

Cool, look at rear passenger door as suicide door. V10? No thank. I stay OHV engines not sSOHC V10. Off I like Ford.

Yep yep! He had DROVE me up the wall lately about getting a powerstroke! I was like gee go for it! LOL! :lol: Me thinking of getting Ford Escape in few years...in color green or black. So wait and see how things go in early of 2012! :)

Yep yep! He had DROVE me up the wall lately about getting a powerstroke! I was like gee go for it! LOL! :lol: Me thinking of getting Ford Escape in few years...in color green or black. So wait and see how things go in early of 2012! :)
What makes you and DHb decide to trade in these beloved jeeps?

Well, I learned that most Jeep have a lot problem with transfer cases. I remembered DHB was told that his 4x4 don't work anymore. Looks like they gave up their Jeep. Ford have rare problem with transfer cases.

Well, I learned that most Jeep have a lot problem with transfer cases. I remembered DHB was told that his 4x4 don't work anymore. Looks like they gave up their Jeep. Ford have rare problem with transfer cases.

isn't it because it was old as hell?

My hubby had a Ford truck that lasted for 26 years before he sold it. 416,000 miles on it. The engine was rebuilt and it went through master cylinders like crazy. We also had to have the carburetor rebuilt twice.

And, for those who say FORD was Found On Road Dead. I was the one who hear "F***ing Old Rebuilt Dodge. Hubby disagreed. We have been a Ford family for a lotta years. Mine is a Mercury, but hubby has two Fords now. 1995 Explorer 4X4 and a 2000 Expedition with 4 wheel drive.

My hubby had a Ford truck that lasted for 26 years before he sold it. 416,000 miles on it. The engine was rebuilt and it went through master cylinders like crazy. We also had to have the carburetor rebuilt twice.

And, for those who say FORD was Found On Road Dead. I was the one who hear "F***ing Old Rebuilt Dodge. Hubby disagreed. We have been a Ford family for a lotta years. Mine is a Mercury, but hubby has two Fords now. 1995 Explorer 4X4 and a 2000 Expedition with 4 wheel drive.

I learned these names back in my automotive machinist days. Some machinists
called stupid Fords, Chevys and Dodges.

Do you know what is CHEVROLET stand for?

" Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips "

" Check Heads Every Valve Rattles Oil Leak Every Time "

Have you experience on an oldie Chevy engine before? Tell me.

JClarke, ya got a star sticker on your forehead! :lol: That is right! His Jeep Wrangler that he traded in was 2003.

Mine is 1998 and I still won't sell it! It is tough Jeep we ever had! :)

DHB's former Jeep wasn't old as hell, it was 2003 model as far as I remember (please correct me if I am wrong, DHB)

Not both Jeep, Jake. Just his Jeep. We won't sell my Jeep Cherokee. His Jeep's tranny may have some trouble, but not 100% positive. When I drove to 60 MPH and it shook a while thing! I was like WTF?! I told him about that (while he was truck hunting) and other thing that it is too small for our family. And where to put this or that?! So we have enough for almost 3 years. Yes we have wonderful memories with our old Jeep Wrangler. So he is very happy with Ford F250. I'll ask him if ok to post picture on it. So smooth and even I fell asleep! So comfortable!

Jiro, wrong...his old Jeep is only 2003....it starting have some trouble....he found out that before 2000, Jeep are great but after 2000, sucks. So now we know. I don't mind buy another Jeep Cherokee. However I wanted a new SUV.
isn't it because it was old as hell?

Mercury?? Mercury Mountaineer? My wife's car is a 2000 Explorer w/a 5.0L V8
push rod engine and 2WD.

Mercury?? Mercury Mountaineer? My wife's car is a 2000 Explorer w/a 5.0L V8
push rod engine and 2WD.

No, should have been a little clearer, sorry, Mercury Sable GS. I'm stuck with the car. Can't climb into the larger vehicles anymore.

Back