hey DeafSCUBA98

ravensteve1961 said:
I mean theres talk 20 years ago about building houses underwater. Like you have your private sub go underwater to your home. I would love to wake up in the morning looking out my window full of fish swiming. But How can i watch TV? cant put a dish in the water.
but you can put a dish somewhere else.. and have a long cable to your t.v. :D

*whistle* Would love to come....

but doesn't want near EEL electroude and also squirim stings easily make you numb instant.... pretty quite scary..

Hey DeafScuba and Canckscbua,

Give me name list which you the most scary near... kind of fishy or sumth'n thing..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
but you can put a dish somewhere else.. and have a long cable to your t.v. :D

dont forget to add computer for the internet to keep AD running alive.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
there's already a underwater hotel near FL. Key west.. its gotta be interesting going there.. i wanna try that someday :D

There is? :jaw: I live in the Florida Keys, and I had no clue! :eek2:

I guess you learn something new every day? :wiggle:

Thanks for the tidbit, Deafscuba. I'll have to go in town and check it out! :)

DeafSCUBA98,

Do you actually have that fish that shown on your signature, or you just happen to like it?...

ravensteve1961 said:
How is this possible scuba? You realize the water pressure can burst a home under there?
Nope. It doesn't have to be that way. You can start by pick up this book: Michael Crichton's Sphere and read.

Michael covers everything what you want to know about underwater and how it works. He added lot of resources & references in several last pages of that book. Go out and pick it up then read.

Anyway about this underwater hotel... I didn't find it appealing. I like to be able to walk out half-naked and smell the air or enjoy the sun that shines on me.

Magatsu said:
Anyway about this underwater hotel... I didn't find it appealing. I like to be able to walk out half-naked and smell the air or enjoy the sun that shines on me.

or full neekid ? if so, then go to Black Beach near san diego if u live nearby or 7½th gate.

deafclimber said:
or full neekid ? if so, then go to Black Beach near san diego if u live nearby or 7½th gate.
I already did :) It was fun. It took me a while to be courage and take my swim short off and walk around... I felt funny when I did that with friends

Ahh, memories...

^Angel^ said:
DeafSCUBA98,

Do you actually have that fish that shown on your signature, or you just happen to like it?...
i just happen to l ike it.. i liked it after i watched "finding nemo" when they use them to take advantage of their light to read the address for syndney :D

Magatsu said:
I already did :) It was fun. It took me a while to be courage and take my swim short off and walk around... I felt funny when I did that with friends

Ahh, memories...

indeed... me too. i was in hanglover beach in miami and strawberry hot spring resort near silverspring, co.

Bullym0m said:
*whistle* Would love to come....

but doesn't want near EEL electroude and also squirim stings easily make you numb instant.... pretty quite scary..

Hey DeafScuba and Canckscbua,

Give me name list which you the most scary near... kind of fishy or sumth'n thing..
scary place i ever scuba diving... was ironton lake its in minnesota.

scariest fish.. i can't recall yet.. since i don't find any fish to be scary.. maybe a muskleugge (sp) cuz they're teethly fish in freshwater lakes and HUGE.. just a reminder once you get underwater fish is bigger than it accually looks out of water. :D

deafclimber, ah I heard lot about strawberry hot spring resort in Colorado. I was thinking of going there someday. Does it worth your time?

Magatsu said:
deafclimber, ah I heard lot about strawberry hot spring resort in Colorado. I was thinking of going there someday. Does it worth your time?

oh YES u should go to there. it is wonderful.

sorry it is off the topic, surfers.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
scary place i ever scuba diving... was ironton lake its in minnesota.

scariest fish.. i can't recall yet.. since i don't find any fish to be scary.. maybe a muskleugge (sp) cuz they're teethly fish in freshwater lakes and HUGE.. just a reminder once you get underwater fish is bigger than it accually looks out of water. :D

what is about sea/ocean ?

Ok, I will take your advice and go there someday ;) How much it will cost me?

TTT & Deafscuba, sorry about offtopic too.

Magatsu said:
Ok, I will take your advice and go there someday ;) How much it will cost me?

TTT & Deafscuba, sorry about offtopic too.

i cant remmy the costs. i went to there two summers ago and i brought my own tent so i slept there beside a very warm creek that came from hot springs. really awesome ! it has several cabins also.

here is strawberry hot spring's website :
http://www.strawberryhotsprings.com

sorry again - it is off topic again.

deafclimber said:
indeed... me too. i was in hanglover beach in miami and strawberry hot spring resort near silverspring, co.

ME <-- DUH !

it s not silver spring, it is streamboat spring.

silverspring is a town in florida - south of crystal river where i did diving and met several mantees... good memories...

Fish pic doesn't bother me at all. I know Scuba in person, and that what he like to do anyways.

Back