here I go.. again!

whatcha think

Reaction score
Let's see if yall remember me? :giggle:

My name is Johnny Williams and I was an old school AllDeaf.

I'm 98% pretty sure I don't know most who yall are but... Nice to meet yall! :wave:

"No, i don't know where I'm going. But I sure know where I've been. Hanging on the promises In songs of yesterday An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time.
Here I go again. here I go again..."
Wellcome again. Even I didn't know you before, I've been such a little time in that forum.
:)

I'm 98% pretty sure I don't know most who yall are but... Nice to meet yall! :wave:

Hello, I am fairly sure you are before my time but I am glad to meet you. :wave:

umm is that you who have beautiful two kiddos? :hmm: if you do then you know who I am.

Don't remember you - probably before my time - but welcome back!!:wave:

I have already said in another thread in Currents about your birthday. I just found out that your birthday was April 24th. Boy, you had me fool for today and it is not April`s Fool Day. :ugh: :roll: I am going :crazy: :confused:

Just want to say :welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Have fun with us. See you around here. :wave:

Yo, JohnnytheGreat! I remember you!! What's up with you, irish dude? How are your two cute kids doing so far? :giggle:

Also, why can't I add animated gifs on my sig or avatar?

I tried to add but it kept saying I can't do that. :hmm:

It has been disabled until you reach 50 posts - new AD policy :aw:

I've been around and I don't know you

(19th)

Let me get 50th by tonight! I was here like 6-7 years ago and I stopped using AD after DM started.

I'm back because I'm bored! :roll:

Back