help, need ideas...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i wanna get something for a boy at age 9 but i do not know him well yet and not have much money. I also wanted to get soemthing for other boy at age 4 and 6
all boys lol... if it was a girl then i would know what to get lol (for christmas)

so any ideas? if u have any suggestions on to make something let me know! thanks!!!

If this nine year old boy has any of the game systems such as Nintendo, Playstation, GameCube, then getting him games would be cool to him, as for the other two, DVD movies would be an idea...*counting down the days to Christmas*...hopefully you'll get some great ideas for these boys, I'm sure whatever they do get, they'll be happy!!

some ideas i could give

SpiceHD said:
i wanna get something for a boy at age 9 but i do not know him well yet and not have much money. I also wanted to get soemthing for other boy at age 4 and 6
all boys lol... if it was a girl then i would know what to get lol (for christmas)

so any ideas? if u have any suggestions on to make something let me know! thanks!!!

my nephews loves flashlight cause crazy about lights for night to play hide n seek or whatever , cars -any sizes....wagon if you find it cheap or nice one...book with sounds if hearing..if deaf try to find book with light for 4 yrs old boy... oyu can go to store to look at boy toys , things help you ideas there likre walmart. or other stores

OI OI!! get him a pocket motorcycle.. they're awsome.. they go 16 mph with 600 watts motor.. :D.. that's cheapest motorcycle.. but there's more expensive one that goes more than 40 mph :D

Back