Hello to All!

Marissa18

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Marissa. All of you seem super friendly so I thought I would introduce myself. When I was 8 years old, I had a best friend who was Deaf (and oddly we shared the same name). I am hearing, but we learned to understand each other. We grew so close she became like my sister over the couple years we knew each other. Her moving away was very hard. Now, I am a sign language student here in New Hampshire/Vermont. Maybe I will find her on this forum someday! Until then, I hope to get to know everyone soon and make new friendships! :wave:

Hello and WElcome to AD. Hope you have fun posting in here and good luck in finding yur friend. :)

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy being with us on this site and in the meantime, do hope you will find your friend. Let us know if you do. :)

Hi Marissa, I hope you will find her soon and much fun to chat, If you can learn in your best sign language. She will proud of you :) good Luck!!!
Welcome to AD!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. If you feel like wanting to communicate with us, Deafies. Then I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Just have fun with us. I hope you can find your Deaf friend, Marissa. But that gonna be impossible to find her after she went away and just move on. See you around. :wave:

Back