Hello There (:

DancerGirl411

Reaction score
Heyy , Im new and I want to feel welcome and make alot of friends on here.

About me, My name is Cassie and I'm 15 years old. Yup, Im deaf and I have a Cochlear Implant when I was 3 years old. I have so manyy hearing friends and all my friends told me I act like hearing person, and that is true because Im loud, outgoing, and I don't sign langauge alot. I had a friend who is deaf but we havent see each other alot. I want to make alot of friends who is deaf just like me + i loveeee being deaf !

So, I just wanna to say hey (; :wave:

:wiggle:BTW, I love to dance. Dance is my life:wiggle:

Hello! :welcome:

I think dancing is great, but you'll have to teach me how, I'd embarass you for sure :P

:welcome: to AD. Since you love being deaf I believe that would chang it to Deaf. If I remember some things in my classes correctly. I hope you enjoy yourself on here and I have. There are a lot of great people here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I used to be a dancer too years ago. But I am old now. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hey!!!! Im deaf too, and i can talk really welll!!! I went to public school, not deaf school. Which i still go to hearing school this year. Yeah!!! I LOVE to DANCE!!!! That all i want to do, and my parent told me that i am really good dancer. I just couldnt believe that you could dance, and love dance!!!! That's is awesome!!!! Wow i hope we are the best dancer ever!!!! I have just one hearing friends, and i just dont have any deaf friends.

Welcome! What kind of dance do you like? Or what kind of dance do you do? My favorite dance are partner dance type or ballroom dances. I like country line dances as well.

Back